Does DEATH bring another life??

Sponsored Links
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!

HOW DID THIS THREAD START WITHOUT ME STARTING IT TO :eek:
Weird ,, either a mod likes me or he's just weird :confused:

come on mods whats your game??

Sorry newgas. I asked the mods to relocate it- didn't seem right to have your line of enquiry on an in-memorium.

Hope you're not offended.

Sponsored Links
Newgas, same view as Dex but sorry if my phrasing seemed harsh.
No offence meant.

in my humble opinion death is quite final.

I've been to an old friend's funeral today and i am not expecting to see her again in any way, shape or form.

it's always a sad day when a loved one passes away but it serves to remind that we're only here for a short time, so all we can do is make the most of that time. hence the phrase i used, love of life etc.

I've been to an old friend's funeral today

Busy time at the moment.
I went to one yesterday and heard today of another for next week.

Deepest condolences to you all. It's definitely not a nice feeling. Not really sure why "nature" has determined it to be an appropriate innate emotion :confused:

Thanks Dex, now back to the OP's question.

Does death bring new life?
I honestly don't know. I'm neither a believer or disbeliever.
What I do believe is that to some people left behind it can bring them new objectives to live their life as full as possible. So I suppose stretching the concept of the question then, yes, it can bring new life.

Conversely, some people who led a full and active life will retreat into a hermit-like existence when they have lost the loved one they shared so much with.

Inasmuch as those left behind either "curl up and die" in a mannner of speaking, or rise from the ashes like a phoenix, the majority follow the latter path.

As for "life after death", I really wish I could believe in it, 'cos it'd make my life easier. Don't know why I've been "cursed" with an inability to accept it. :confused: :cry: :cry:

in my humble opinion death is quite final.

Sadly I think so too.

I've been to an old friend's funeral today and i am not expecting to see her again in any way, shape or form

At times while driving long distance, but more usually when sleeping, I thankfully can see Paddy as if he were still here. Just today I found myself grinning at Paddy's day being his day and then. :cry:

Ajstone.
He will never be dead because he will always be alive in your heart and mind . And one day just look for the sign when he may make contact no matter how insignifficant it may seem .
This life and body is just part of one long and eventfull journey.

Ajstone.
He will never be dead because he will always be alive in your heart and mind . And one day just look for the sign when he may make contact no matter how insignifficant it may seem .
This life and body is just part of one long and eventfull journey.

i'll go with that sentiment.
my sister died at 15, after a life-long struggle. she was born disabled, similar to many other children who were at the same school. they all died young, but lived with remarkable spirit, which has always been an inspiration to me.
if i can have the courage of those lost souls i'll consider myself infinitely rich.

My line of thinking is that we all have lost loved ones in the past and if there was an afterlife etc, then wouldn't those who have died try to get in touch with us.

I think its quite final and don't believe any of thay religious cack! :D

Deep that!! But does DEATH bring another life?? :confused:
As already touched on others, death does bring another life to those left behind.
I had a very close friend who unfortunately fell from a roof, when he was in his mid teens.
He lived live after that paralysed from the neck down and he did lead a full a life as one can expect.
He died a few years back, alcoholic poisoning.
His family had always been very supportive of him as you hope to expect, his mum and dad cared dearly for the lad and tended to all his needs sacrificing a lot of their work, down time, holidays etc...
To cut a long story short, it had been a struggle for them, but they did it. Now he has gone their life has changed, sure they have lost a son who is missed greatly, but they can now return living a nearer normal life than before the accident.
I spoke to them on the day and with out sounding harsh, you could tell there was a sense of bereavement and a sense of relief.
They moved to Spain shortly afterwards.
So in that respect for those that have comitments to loved ones that are suffering from illness and disabilltys that need 24 hour care and attention death does bring another life.
As for life after death, we will all find out one day, maybe there is a post life forum we can meet on.

Sponsored Links
Back