Does Pyronix Panel 'Clean Start' De-register a panel from Cloud account?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

I have a friend with an Pyronix Euro 46 panel connected to Pyronix cloud through a small alarm company. He wants to take control of the panel himself but the company refuse to release the system from their cloud account as he is under contract.

I have a fair amount of experience with Pyronix panels and we know the panel is still using the default engineer code so we can perform a 'Clean Start' to re-program the panel.
I'm just wondering if a clean start will de-register the digital wifi module from the company cloud account and allow us to register the panel on a new Pyronix cloud account?
Or can a panel only be removed from a cloud account directly by the cloud account admin?

Alternatively, would we have to buy a whole new panel and wifi module? Or is only one or the other registered to the cloud account?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
No because it’s registered by the panel serial number ....you don’t need a new WiFi module just a pcb ....which comes with 12 months free app service ..... so worst case buy a 46 for £100 , sell the keypad £40 , years app at £36 ..it’s cost about £30 plus your time ....

Pyronix may release the panel, however the contract terms and conditions should be looked at first.

setting up as suggested is a good way round it, but lets be clear, do not know the terms of your friends contract.

The CAB may be able to help if your unsure about what you can do legally to get out of the contract or where you stand based on the proposed way forward, don't want to see your friend in breach of contract.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back