DOG CRAP

I

ianblue

Can anyone come up with a suitable barbaric punishment for those dog owners who allow their dog to crap on the pavement then walk away for some unsuspecting individual to step on it. :evil:
Yes I have just stepped on one , its on my car carpet, my door mat, my shoes. No doubt the owner would get a great kick out of that :evil:

Sponsored Links
If you know who's dog it was, pick it up, the poo not the dog, seal it in a freezer bag then send it back to them through the post. (A $h!t parcel)

:eek: what if it wasnt dog poo you stood in??...

theres some funny folk in Yorkshire ...

My dog blew up his kennel ..... I think he's a Yorkshire terrorist. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think it must have been ,I saw a guy in a cloth cap dissappearing in to the distance with a whippet

Step 1 - Take a DNA sample from every dog that goes to the Vet.

Step 2 - Use this national DNA database, to match it with dog owners, who decide not to pick up the poo.

It would have to be set up by the local council, and although it would take time to build it up in any given area, its presence as a weapon against fouling would deter any dog fouler.

I seem to remember reading an article a few years ago about children becoming blind from coming into contact with dog poo (sorry for the horrible mental image)

Step 2 - Use this national DNA database, to match it with dog owners, who decide not to pick up the poo.

Or, just be more careful where you walk. :rolleyes:

Sh*t happens! ;)

It would have to be set up by the local council, and although it would take time to build it up in any given area, its presence as a weapon against fouling would deter any dog fouler.

I seem to remember reading an article a few years ago about children becoming blind from coming into contact with dog poo (sorry for the horrible mental image)

And who's gonna pay for that?
The UK is bust. It doesn't have a bean.

Why didn't the OP pick it up and bag it? I clear the garbage on the main road near my home that people from the local town drop at will.
If it blows into the field livestock could eat it with lethal consequences.

I wonder how much garbage he chucks out of the window of his car?

There are the dirty dog owners who let their beasts sh*t on the pavement, and then you have those who go to the trouble to pick up the sh*t and place it in a plastic bag and take it away with them WELL DONE TO THEM - but then the dirty gits walk around the corner and throw the plastic bag on the floor :evil:

Some dog owners should be shot.

Then there's the ones who bag it, then hang it from the nearest tree, like Santa's little surprise goody bag. What the fook's that all about?

Why not carry it home? At this time of year, at least it will keep your hands warm. :eek:

And who's gonna pay for that?
The UK is bust. It doesn't have a bean.

Why didn't the OP pick it up and bag it? I clear the garbage on the main road near my home that people from the local town drop at will.
If it blows into the field livestock could eat it with lethal consequences.

I wonder how much garbage he chucks out of the window of his car?

Why are you attacking me?
I only found the crap on my shoes when I got home. The cloth cap and whippet was obviously a joke.
As for throwing rubbish out of my car where on earth did you dream that one up.
Going by the usual form of these forums I should now counter attack you, but that's not my way. Suffice to say I would not dream of dropping litter. I always conduct myself in a gentlemanly manner as I am sure you do since you tell us how you clean up the streets yourself and being the gentleman that you are you will apologise for such an out of character attack on a person of whom you have no knowledge.

Your friend

Ian

I'm not attacking you so nothing to apologise for.
Next time you see a dog turd, bag it and then someone else won't step on it.

:rolleyes: awww....at least Ian didn't leave the dog poo for someone else to stand in...he did actually dispose of it....

Sponsored Links
Back