domestic ACS

I see your advice as a shortcut to gaining gas assessment, which is wrong.

I've told you once it wasn't advice, it's how the system works. You chose to ascribe a different meaning, and now you're repeating it even though you've been corrected.
That makes YOU a Muppet, see?

Seems it's only you who saw it as a chance to shortcut... could be a muppet with inclinations to dishonesty then?

Sponsored Links
I am just glad that now and again somebody actually can fail the ACS.

Well done Chris it gives me heart to hear it.

I have done some reassesments with some right numpty nuggets, the worst was an older gent who took off the meter and put it on his workbench, lit a blow lamp then said "oh i need me flux" and then proceeded to put the lit blow lamp on the workbench right next to the uncapped meter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Now I am a right old chubber but the speed that i went diving over to his bay would have impressed Linford Christie.

He then went on to pass

what a joke

Blowlamp IS used on ACS some have to do a soldered joint. Not on straight forward renewal though

I have done some reassesments with some right numpty nuggets, the worst was an older gent who took off the meter and put it on his workbench, lit a blow lamp then said "oh i need me flux" and then proceeded to put the lit blow lamp on the workbench right next to the uncapped meter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Now I am a right old chubber but the speed that i went diving over to his bay would have impressed Linford Christie.

You must be made of the right stuff cm, I'd have been going twice as fast as you......the other way.

Sponsored Links
An update for anybody or nobody for what it is worth. I started a guy coupla days ago, not as a gas fitter as a plumber, doing his portfolio for his gas, he had two leaks on Hep 2o, big mouth, fit a combi in 6 hours, done a four week gas course. took him to a bungalow with a back boiler, old dear sleeping in a bed in living room, he passed it, doing a Landlord`s certificate, Go for it. I sacked him 3 days later.

I`ll have to cancel the wife`s Mercedes now. :rolleyes:

Bamber you are as bad as the rest of the cowboys and the guy you sacked, you are doing LGSC's and are not a RGI please advise us of the landlord you have done this illegal work for and one of us legal RGI's will nip down and check it for them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back