Donald Trump, perhaps he's not daft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Obama was out the door irrespective of trump. A circus clown could have managed it. :rolleyes:

You should have tried,you could have been leader of the free world,would have been right up your street,still I think laying flags is more important to you.

Last edited:
oh dear what johnny fails to say is California(a sanctuary state,check out how that is going )gave over 3 million votes to illegals,which tipped the overall vote,but not the collage vote system,truth is not the strong point of a left wing frothing at the mouth nutter,and to stay on theme,Donald might not be so daft,Mr Trump was at a dinner when Barry Obarmy as a speaker took the pee out of Mr TRUMP,roll on a few years and MR Trump is knocking on Barrys door and saying you need to move out and find a new job,if he is daft how did he manage that.

Evidence for that claim. I will be interested to know how its calculated.

Sponsored Links
72ab30006cfb2ce3bb45c4721196b930.jpg

Lies and US presidents :LOL:

J. F . Kennedy

George w bush

Richard Nixon

There porkie pies cost the lives of thousands of Americans alone

Trump does not even get close to them

Leaving aside JFK who came close to starting nuclear Armageddon

Hillary never even made....
When the Trump campaign throws the might of the Russian bot machine behind their attempt, what do you expect?
Trump is in for a rough couple of years.

Besides, the US wanted a clown.:)

Last edited:
Correct. I'm an incredibly good slab layer and a far better slab layer than Trump is at his attempts at ruining running the US.(y)

I very much doubt you lifted more than a finger to build that monstrosity, you don't strike me as the type that is capable of getting their hands dirty.

When the Trump campaign throws the might of the Russian bot machine behind their attempt, what do you expect?
Trump is in for a rough couple of years.

Besides, the US wanted a clown.:)

What's the alternative exactly ? Lying down and getting shafted harder by the Zionists/globalists like George Soros ?

Lies and US presidents :LOL:

J. F . Kennedy

George w bush

Richard Nixon

There porkie pies cost the lives of thousands of Americans alone

Trump does not even get close to them

Leaving aside JFK who came close to starting nuclear Armageddon
Cannot beat a bit of historic editing to suit your story.I do believe the Ruski's had a bit to do with it!..Siting the odd nuclear weapon in Cuba...And lieing..no one who has ever been born does not lie!!..get over yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back