Don't Blame the Banks !!

If you don't know the figures have a look it's not hard
Dext, you have a time travel problem, continuity must be maintained . The British government controlled and paid for all overseas during and after empire ,only over time have these attained independence. Therefore the British government paid for passage here. As you have claimed those who came stayed even tho it was expected to be temporally. The writing was on the wall by the first race riots caused by white English not having jobs, yet nothing was done to repatriate the surplus ,when it could have been easy. The polices of the main parties over the years have tried in all fashions to disguise the monumental mistake that has ruined our country. They cannot admit this mistake and whilst these types run the show they'll just run the country into the ground than do something radical to remove the enemy within. It's a time bomb you know

Sponsored Links
So that's a "no" then. Do they actually exist. these figures? Or are they a figment of your imagination?

All there google up enemployment for starters
Dext, you have a time travel problem, continuity must be maintained . The British government controlled and paid for all overseas during and after empire ,only over time have these attained independence. Therefore the British government paid for passage here. As you have claimed those who came stayed even tho it was expected to be temporally. The writing was on the wall by the first race riots caused by white English not having jobs, yet nothing was done to repatriate the surplus ,when it could have been easy. The polices of the main parties over the years have tried in all fashions to disguise the monumental mistake that has ruined our country. They cannot admit this mistake and whilst these types run the show they'll just run the country into the ground than do something radical to remove the enemy within. It's a time bomb you know

Sponsored Links
With the imminent advent of half the combined population of Bulgaria and Romania, I can't see that happening.
Did you know that after WW2 there was a huge drive to get train drivers for the london underground since (in part) the job didn't pay enough for British indigenous peoples to live on, so they opened up a recruitment office in the West Indies?

Yes, I was aware of that. All our own fault, of course, as it is again with the Roma Gypsies.

The importing of West Indians to run the trains and buses could have been a sensible move but, instead of paying them to come, we should have resurrected slavery. :LOL:

With the imminent advent of half the combined population of Bulgaria and Romania, I can't see that happening.
Did you know that after WW2 there was a huge drive to get train drivers for the london underground since (in part) the job didn't pay enough for British indigenous peoples to live on, so they opened up a recruitment office in the West Indies?

Yes, I was aware of that. All our own fault, of course, as it is again with the Roma Gypsies.

The importing of West Indians to run the trains and buses could have been a sensible move but, instead of paying them to come, we should have resurrected slavery. :LOL:

Or given them a two way ticket.

Or given them a two way ticket.

No, I'd prefer a slave. I hate gardening.

Help us out here, where are these statistics of which you so eagerly speak?

Is midget678 saying that we were happy to ship people in to do the crappy jobs, get a home, mebbe a wife, a couple of kids, possessions, infrastructure, then just ask them to leave and expect them to do it?

Are you having a laugh?

I suppose if you built say a male-only secure getto where they were bussed into and out of the work place and had a kind of recreation zone within the getto, then i suppose it could have worked.

I think midget345 is being a tad vague and a lot naive.

I think midget345 is being a tad vague and a lot naive.
Having spent a few idle hours yesterday discussing issues of the day with midget, it seems pretty clear that he views the problem in terms of colour of skin. This would make it easy at passport control, since all you'd need is something akin to a pH scale on the wall to help decide whether someone is light enough or not to be allowed in. We haven't managed to ascertain what will happen to anyone who has gone on holiday and got themselves a tan which would mean they wouldn't be allowed back onto these shores.

Midge, it seems, views peoples of a darker hue as a different species and thus we may utilise them as we see fit and discard them afterwards.

It stands to reason that dark skin originates from countries where crazy idea's and religious nutters will undermine the foundations of what it's like to be English. it cannot be ignored that terrorists have been born here. It is therefore fair to judge a person by his skin.Terrorist acts are only the tip. I am sure if midge123 had been allowed to stay here he would have agreed.

It stands to reason that dark skin originates from countries where crazy idea's and religious nutters will undermine the foundations of what it's like to be English.
Except where it doesn't.

it cannot be ignored that terrorists have been born here.
It cannot but what has skin colour to do with it.

It is therefore fair to judge a person by his skin.
No, it isn't.

See here for confirmation.

Terrorist acts are only the tip.
Of what?

the colour is the give away,it's the first thing you see. terrorism is a means to a goal, therefore a tip

Sponsored Links
Back