scarlett keeling

I have not read this story in the paper either. I have only heard that she was murdered, her mother was not with her at the time (she was left with a boyfriend) & that she was 15.

Based on what I know:

She should not have been left alone (albeit with a boyfriend) at that age.

On this fact alone, I would place a large percentage of blame on the mother. If the mother was with her, this may have been prevented.

Call me what you will, but I would NOT leave my 15 yo daughter (assuming I had one...) in the company of a boyfriend I did not know, leaving her free to partake of alcohol, drugs & such-like in a country I was holidaying in.

Would you do that?

To me, that is plain negligence.

Sponsored Links
They say the mother is on benefits. Do they send her Giro's to Goa ?

Scarlett was murdered by persons unknown. They killed her not the mother.

The mother acted irresponsibly (IMHO) by leaving Scarlett with a 25yr old local man, her "boyfriend".

She has however taken a tough stance with the local authorities to get the case looked into thoroughly, it would have probably been better for her (the mother) if she had accepted the original cause of death (accidental drowning) as it would all have been forgotten about as a tragic holiday accident, and she would not be getting pilloried by the press.

As for if she is on benefits or not makes no difference, if the system allows people to take holidays and still claim benefits that is more a fault of the system than the people who take advantage of it.

So you don't agree that the killer may not have struck if her mother was with her?

Let's face it, the chances of her being killed would have been greatly reduced if she were not ****-faced on alcohol & drugs: who gave her those & would her mother have allowed her to take them if she had been with her?

Sponsored Links

So you don't agree that the killer may not have struck if her mother was with her?

Let's face it, the chances of her being killed would have been greatly reduced if she were not s**t-faced on alcohol & drugs: who gave her those & would her mother have allowed her to take them if she had been with her?

**** faced on alcohol and drugs!
where did you hear that? its since been proved that there were no drugs involved!
if you do actually have a 15 yr old then i guarantee that they have had a drink. (if you dont, then you face some disappointment ahead if you think you can control every second of their lives)
now dont burst a blood vessel because you are about to lie and say that your 15 yr old would not drink or that you would control the amount of drink she has.
ok, now if she has one drink or ten, does that mean she should be killed?

you dont know if she was left with a boyfriend! you only know she was left with someone. the papers will leave out what relationship the mum or scarlett had with that person.

you said, i can call you what i like. i just worry that you are so naive and gullable. i dont mean that as a snide insult i mean it exactly like its said!

you dont know any facts other than the country, scarlett is dead and that she had a mum.
the papers and the tele spoon feed you and you sook it all up.

when it comes down to it, her mum did not kill her and the newspapers taint any sympathy you might feel because they want to

SELL PAPERS....

**** faced................ how do you know?????????????????

big word THEY!

who are THEY?

when ever do THEY have to prove what THEY say?

you dont know any details but you join in the character assassination of the mother..

i can remember my mum talking at our garden gate with the other old women. those old, no teeth women, who had nothing else in their lives, used to say ....THEY!

i asked my mum who THEY were, and she explained what GOSSIP was!

big word THEY!

who are THEY?

when ever do THEY have to prove what THEY say?

you dont know any details but you join in the character assassination of the mother..

i can remember my mum talking at our garden gate with the other old women. those old, no teeth women, who had nothing else in their lives, used to say ....THEY!

i asked my mum who THEY were, and she explained what GOSSIP was!

God save us taxpayers from these Guardian readers :rolleyes:

Let's face it, the chances of her being killed would have been greatly reduced if she were not s**t-faced on alcohol & drugs: who gave her those & would her mother have allowed her to take them if she had been with her?

If Scarlett had gone with the rest of her family she would probably be alive today, but how can I say that for certain, she could have still snuck away if her Mother had been home and been in the same situation, who knows.

The police force in India is very corrupt, the easy option, when this girls body was found, was to blame an excess of booze and drugs for an accidental drowning, no case to investigate, back to doing nothing.

Has the mother broken any laws, what are the regulations for leaving kids alone in India, I don't know, do you ?

I was in Delhi a few weeks back and there are children of 8 or 9 yrs wandering in the traffic begging from cars, the police aren't rounding them up and prosecuting the parents.

The mother left Scarlett in a vunerable position but did not kill her.

Sponsored Links
Back