scarlett keeling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is the mother of this poor girl to blame in anyway,for leaving her while she went on a jaunt , plus leading a total reckless way off life :confused: or was she being a good mum giving her loads of freedome to have as much sex & lose living as she could want :confused:

Sponsored Links
On a different subject though, I was looking at the news regarding Scarlett on my mobile phone a few weeks back and to cut a long story short, it said something like Scarlett aged 15 and went to say something about her boyfriend aged 25!!!!!! nothing suspicious but think about it a man of 25 and a 15 year old girl does not seem right really does it.

From the little I have read the mum is sliding the blame onto the boyfriend :rolleyes:

I find it odd that even a liberal minded woman (the mum) could possibly think it was OK to go on a trip of several weeks leaving her daughter in the care of a 25yr old who she has known for a few weeks only.

Sponsored Links
lets hit the real point mum is a old boiler with over active hips :eek: who does not take proper care of her kids

Although to lose a child must be horrendous the person at fault must be held accountable namely the mother if she had took her child with her then its simple she would be alive today

usual suspects :(

mr m choudri or mr a muttmutt killed that poor kid, not her mum.
just because she chooses a different life to you doesnt mean her kid should die.

all you 'learn it from the papers' judge and jury types cant be that smart; because you should have learned by now that the papers dont know' anymore than you do! they make most of it up!

we were told that this girl was drunk and drugged, but now we find there were no drugs involved..
funny that, because most of you have all ready decided that a 15 yr old girl who you've never met deserved to be drowned on a beach simply because her mum looks like a hippie.

who killed the girl? her mum or the person who drowned her?
there is only one answer. :rolleyes:

Scarlett was killed by a person or persons unknown, not the mother.

To give the mother credit she has fought an uphill struggle to get the authorities to treat Scarletts death as a crime rather than it being swept under the carpet. The police are very corrupt in India.

But I still don't understand why when the rest of the family went on a trip, of certainly days away, why didn't Scarlett go as well.

It is a tragic end of a young life.

i dont know any details but i do know that newspapers try their best to create' extra drama. nevermind that they are the biggest liars we come across.
i dont know who the person was that scarlett was left with but im sure her mum had her reasons.

i would not do the same with my kids as her mum chose to do but i think its wrong to 'blame' her, rather than the foo*er that killed her.

maybe scarlett and her mum decided to live a simpler life. thats up to her i suppose but i find it really sad that a lovely young kid is dead because a sick/evil person could not control himself.

i find the newspapers 'need' to savage scarlett's mum more than disgusting.

they think we want this speculation in order to buy papers, i dont think we do!
keep the speculation for football transfers or celebrity dross, not human tragedy.

Sponsored Links
Back