Mairead Philpott

It's amazing what an influence someone can have on another person.

It certainly is, all based on fear in this case by the looks of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of campaign started in months to come to have this totally inadequate womans sentence reduced. Perhaps when the understandable public anger has died down a little.
After all, it's not a crime to be born stupid and gutless, and to be virtually enslaved by some selfish, violent, domineering control freak with no morals whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
It's amazing what an influence someone can have on another person.

It certainly is, all based on fear in this case by the looks of it.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is some kind of campaign started in months to come to have this totally inadequate womans sentence reduced. Perhaps when the understandable public anger has died down a little.
After all, it's not a crime to be born stupid and gutless, and to be virtually enslaved by some selfish, violent, domineering control freak with no morals whatsoever.

Who says its based on fear?

It may be based on infactuation or even idolisation , maybe this woman wants and needs a domineering partner and the idea of a mysogonistic bully actually excites her.
There are plenty of historical instances of partnerships like this which are seemingly one sided but in fact are serving both parties.

Who can forget Fred and Rose west ?

I said it was based on fear "by the looks of it" because that's what it looks like to me.
I didn't say that was completely right but I'm sure there is some truth in it, there is possibly also some truth in what you say, who knows.
Now that she has been seperated from him I expect she will be recieving phsychological treatment inside. Maybe they'll get to the bottom of things.

Sponsored Links
I said it was based on fear "by the looks of it" because that's what it looks like to me.
I didn't say that was completely right but I'm sure there is some truth in it, there is possibly also some truth in what you say, who knows.
Now that she has been seperated from him I expect she will be recieving phsychological treatment inside. Maybe they'll get to the bottom of things.

Very similar to the "Stockholm Syndrome" or "Battered /Abused" wife Syndrome where a person is totally brainwashed by their partner and will do anything for them and cannot escape.

Whatever the reason, you could argue she is not to blame.

....you mean it's not normal for my wife to abuse, insult and sneer at me and refuse nookie?

Oh.

I see Mick Philpott is getting a cleaners job in HMP Wakefield. :eek: :eek: £14 a week,,, that'll be about the same wage as he last worked for then.

as for the "serve half your time and then go free" I was pleased to see yesterday that one of the Baby P killers, who was let out at half time, has breached his bail conditions and been put back inside.

Sponsored Links
Back