Don't you hate Lane Hoggers

If all traffic travels in convoy at 70mph - how can there be a pile up?

Because you completely lose all sensation of speed, you've obvioulsy never driven in the USA.
They drift along in 55mph convoys stretched across six or more lanes and they have plenty of major pile ups.

Sponsored Links
Not as many as they would have if they all drove at differing speeds, chopping and changing lanes every few seconds.

The UK's an island. How can you drive there?

Sponsored Links
Not as many as they would have if they all drove at differing speeds, chopping and changing lanes every few seconds.

That is what it is like driving on British road. Lane hoggers causing problems for drivers trying to observe Highway code

Including driving to the speed limits?

When all vehicles are travelling at the 70mph limit - then there is no overtaking lane is there?

It's idiots doing 90+ that cause the pile-ups.

It's cars doing 80+ that ease congestion. It's been proved that if all three lanes just sat there at 70 there is much congestion.

If you ever drive in Europe especially the Netherlands and Germany, it's a differerent kettle of fish. Perfect lane discipline. The 3rd lane is hardly used. I love driving in Germany, blimmin' hate it when I get back to the UK :cry:

It's pretty basic common sense really. If you don't follow the highway code yourself - then you are in no position to criticise others are you?

When all vehicles are travelling at the 70mph limit - then there is no overtaking lane is there?

It's idiots doing 90+ that cause the pile-ups. If all traffic travels in convoy at 70mph - how can there be a pile up?

More drivers are banned for speeding than all other causes combined - so it must be a serious breach of the law eh?

If you are a speeder - you are not welcome on the roads and your licence will be revoked.

Simples.

What the foook?

How can all traffic travel at 70? The speed limit isn't a target and not all traffic can drive at that speed. Inc trucks and my van!

You will only normally get banned over 100mph, under that is a fine and points. Coz the fine line the governments pockets.

Still get points and a fine for helping us all out eh? What a thankless task. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back