Don't you hate Lane Hoggers

People being "self proclaimed speed cops" cause more injuries than any other.
Just get out of the way.
Bet your the slow idiot at the tills too looking for his wallet and not packed fuc all yet.

Sponsored Links
Joe's one of those people who'd stick a pin in his own eyes if he thought he'd get a free 'replacement eye' kit !!

Am losing the will to live reading condescending thread after condescending thread far too many high horse keyboard warriors on here, and my jokes get deleted cos certain people don't find them funny

how can I be censored when there are far more derogatory comments in many other threads, I think the ADMIN need to re-write their policies one rule for one another rule for everyone else

Joe's one of those people who'd stick a pin in his own eyes if he thought he'd get a free 'replacement eye' kit !!

Leave joe alone, you're just an internet bully boy. He should complain to the mods about you, and start numerous threads bemoaning the fact that you're picking on him and lauding his own "brave" defiance and refusal to be bowed in the face of it all. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Am losing the will to live reading condescending thread after condescending thread far too many high horse keyboard warriors on here, and my jokes get deleted cos certain people don't find them funny

how can I be censored when there are far more derogatory comments in many other threads, I think the ADMIN need to re-write their policies one rule for one another rule for everyone else

Another cying ****.... but then evertonians have a lifetime of practise.

1 word "Northampton"

Leave joe alone, you're just an internet bully boy. He should complain to the mods about you, and start numerous threads bemoaning the fact that you're picking on him and lauding his own "brave" defiance and refusal to be bowed in the face of it all. :LOL: :LOL:

you've got a point there.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

but sooey, i thought you were leaving?

are you still here..........

1 word "Northampton"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :LOL:

If and when I do, I won't be announcing it beforehand....and reneging on it afterwards. :LOL: :LOL:

If and when I do, I won't be announcing it beforehand....and reneging on it afterwards. :LOL: :LOL:

hey and me neither... all i said was.... "i think i might be getting booted" !!! i never ever said i was leaving !!! :rolleyes:

As an ex professional driver, I don't believe most people are educated how to use a motorway correctly, and feel more comfortable cruising in the middle lane at 60mph, just enough to overtake lorries, even when one isn't there, and occasionally drift into the 3rd lane, at 60mph, to overtake a lorry that is overtaking another lorry. But then stay there, as they are used to cruising in the 2nd lane, and forget to pull over again to the 1st/2nd lane.

Thus causing tailbacks, and never using signals to indicate they are going to change lanes.

My Mother is fearful of using the motorway, and will never use the 3rd lane, and panics when driving with me, in the 3rd lane, but I'm fearful for my life when she does general driving, when I'm in the car. She has several knocks and bashes on her brand new car, due to ineptness. The driving test falls short, and people with little experience, should go on to an advanced test. Maybe people with limited driving experience should undergo another test? You only get experience by driving. If you drive 3 miles up the road every day to work, on the same route, for 10 years, you aren't geting driving experience, so how would they cope with the M62/M60 interchange at the Trafford centre approach?

wheeee. predictable as ever. :)

joe w a nking on about speed limits he has no idea about, various ****s arguing about lane changes most of them probably don't do and moody posting nonsense as usual.

It's pretty basic common sense really. If you don't follow the highway code yourself - then you are in no position to criticise others are you?

When all vehicles are travelling at the 70mph limit - then there is no overtaking lane is there?

It's idiots doing 90+ that cause the pile-ups. If all traffic travels in convoy at 70mph - how can there be a pile up?

More drivers are banned for speeding than all other causes combined - so it must be a serious breach of the law eh?

If you are a speeder - you are not welcome on the roads and your licence will be revoked.

Simples.

Sponsored Links
Back