Doris Nadine

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it sour grapes that she did not get peerage?
I thought the her constituents wanted her out too
Maybe she should have been left in the jungle with no tv cameras

Sponsored Links
She's not too bright, and somewhat useless. She got the job through being a dedicated supporter of lying Johnson, and is quite attractive, for an OAP.

She hasn't been doing the job she's paid for.

She's peeved that supporting a dishonest ex-leader, who is now deposed and much despised, has not brought her the fame and respect she hoped for. Like I said, she's not too bright.

She's not too bright, and somewhat useless. She got the job through being a dedicated supporter of lying Johnson, and is quite attractive, for an OAP.

She hasn't been doing the job she's paid for.

She's peeved that supporting a dishonest ex-leader, who is now deposed and much despised, has not brought her the fame and respect she hoped for. Like I said, she's not too bright.
OOF!

Sponsored Links
She's the epitome of all that's wrong with our politics.
Fortunately Bozza and his populist Brexer crew, were found out and fooked off. Slowly but surely they are being whittled away.
The greedy grasping scumbags will continue to enrich themselves at our countries' expense.
Despicable lying traitorous bastards.

She was backbench/obscure select committee material at best, but promoted by her blind loyalty to BJ. Her role as tv presenter on right wing channel seems more her thing. Immature reaction to her peerage being blocked was to try to ensure her seat is lost by the tory candidate. She may well succeed.

Blup

She was backbench/obscure select committee material at best, but promoted by her blind loyalty to BJ. Her role as tv presenter on right wing channel seems more her thing. Immature reaction to her peerage being blocked was to try to ensure her seat is lost by the tory candidate. She may well succeed.

Blup
Yes, she excels at that ...

She should have been deselected after im a celebrity, a sign of things to come

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back