Dover. It's what we wanted.

Oh grow up your incessant bickering trying to justify your remainer moaning is pathetic. Form your above post - they knew they needed extra resources but failed to make sure thy were there. That's not brexit that **** poor managers using Brexit as an excuse.

Sponsored Links
That's brexers fumbling around to find an excuse for the damage they caused to the nation.

Politicians lies took us out of europe and more lies are told to mask the consequences of leaving, for what, taking back control which has produced no positives at all unless repeating take back control is your thing.

Blup

Oh dear nowt so blind as those that can see only what they want.
or those that can't see the obvious.

we voted for these hard border checks. Don't blame it on anything else. Other issues happen, but it's not the case here. This is self inflicted

Sponsored Links
I don’t think it’s a manual check.

The only checks I’ve had is to make sure I stamped in when leaving so they match the stamps.

One passport official asked me when I arrived in Europe. I replied 1971.

At the end of the day everyone should be checked for outstanding warrants, etc. not just Schengen over staying.

It's been 4 years now do you think Brexit is to blame for chronic mismanagement as well? Happens every year at Easter so why not prepare or do you just don't want to see / does not fit the narrative? Link to other poster who I have quoted.
Blind

So you agree that additional checks lead to delays.

You've owned yourself good and proper there.
I think it’s obvious to any fool that extra checks will take extra time. As said, poor management and 2015? Absolutely sod all to do with Brexit.

FsuKZQAX0AIn-B9

Sponsored Links
Back