dumping place to get rid of after renewal leftovers

aa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I wanted to dump rubbish left after renewal of toilet in show-room like ceramic tiles, w.c. pan, wash-bowl, framents of shower cubicle where should I look up for the right dumping place in my neighbourhood?

Sponsored Links
these are useful,

woodnq7.jpg

More commonly yellow in colour. Even more commonly brown/rust colour. And not normally that shiny, usually covered in dents. Often to be found littering roadsides, with a flashing light attached to them. ;)

Sponsored Links
aa said:
If I wanted to dump rubbish left after renewal of toilet in show-room like ceramic tiles, w.c. pan, wash-bowl, framents of shower cubicle where should I look up for the right dumping place in my neighbourhood?

This is a joke question??
look for local authority refuse centres in your local thomson directory
:rolleyes:

aa said:

You can always dig a hole in your back garden ( if you have one ) and smash up the toilet etc... and place the bits in there and put the soil back, any soil left over spread it over the rest of your garden. :p If not take it to your nearist rubbish tip or hire a small skip and if there's still room left in the skip look round your house/garden and anything you don't want/need hoy it in the skip. :LOL:

markie said:
You can always dig a hole in your back garden ( if you have one ) and smash up the toilet etc... and place the bits in there and put the soil back, any soil left over spread it over the rest of your garden. :p If not take it to your nearist rubbish tip or hire a small skip and if there's still room left in the skip look round your house/garden and anything you don't want/need hoy it in the skip. :LOL:
Thank you everybody for the load of useful advices. Following the last Instruction I digged a hole in my backgarden that deep it went through and ended up in the US somewhere next to the White House. I damped all the bits there, then looked around and added my mother-in-low with a lable "From England with love". I hope I am not breaching the Export Regulations

aa said:
markie said:
Thank you everybody for the load of useful advices. Following the last Instruction I digged a hole in my backgarden that deep it went through and ended up in the US somewhere next to the White House. I damped all the bits there, then looked around and added my mother-in-low with a lable "From England with love". I hope I am not breaching the Export Regulations

There's no need to dig that deep :rolleyes: a few foot would of done :LOL:

Just take them to your local recycle centre, just dont go in a company van or they will say its commercial waste. Say you just had a new bathroom and these are the old bits.

Sponsored Links
Back