Easing of Rules

Funnily enough I travelled a fair distance to attend a music event recently, and apart from the ritual mask wearing at the security gate nobody gave a f*ck inside...

And no-one knows who were jabbed or not...

So let's see in a month or so as to who is right ;)

8EBD0A39-08EA-4381-B54F-461777AC58A1.jpeg

Well, here we are a month or so on and guess what? Yep, the 7 day death average is up more than five fold. Coincidence?

The 7 day average at the time of Ellals prediction:

6A129652-40A0-4970-A954-7BEF3750A427.jpeg

The 7 day average as of yesterday:

AB44DDEC-A2AA-488C-9C24-544B6E6D5A73.jpeg

Now, who was right and who was wrong? (And I don’t claim to have two 'doctors' in the family passing me secret inside information that I won’t share). :whistle:

Sponsored Links
View attachment 243365

Well, here we are a month or so on and guess what? Yep, the 7 day death average is up more than five fold. Coincidence?

The 7 day average at the time of Ellals prediction:

View attachment 243367

The 7 day average as of yesterday:

View attachment 243366

Now, who was right and who was wrong? (And I don’t claim to have two 'doctors' in the family passing me secret inside information that I won’t share). :whistle:
Even more on point, every one of the trial Covid events has been associated with significant increases in cases. Euros, music festivals and all.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...gs/events-research-programme-phase-i-findings

Now, who was right and who was wrong?
Well you definitely lost!

And thank you for showing the proof (y)

A small increase only...

But just so we can be absolutely certain, could you tell us whether these figures are 'deaths from covid' or 'deaths with covid'?

I'm sure you can supply these figures as you no doubt realise the importance of the difference :)

Sponsored Links
could you tell us whether these figures are 'deaths from covid' or 'deaths with covid'?

I'm sure you can supply these figures as you no doubt realise the importance of the difference :)

The last time you asked this, I answered with ONS data, which showed that deaths "with covid" was higher than the reported figure of "from covid"

So what exactly is the point of the question, other than to highlight that more people have died that the statistics tell us?

Sponsored Links
Back