Easing lockdown.

I only say that because it seems to me until a vaccine or treatment is available, social distancing will have to remain 100% in place. that really restricts social places like pubs and restaruants.

Need to look beyond the headlines. What about kids' team sports, for starters? It's all very well for the £100k a week Premier League to run around in front of dozens of TV cameras in an empty stadium, wearing face masks (yes, you heard that right; the Bundesliga are apparently going to restart their season with that as one of their controls!).....

If you listen to the 'phone ins, you have people like grandparents who may never actually get to hug their grandkids; they even say that they're worried that the kids will forget them.

This could be the year that started a whole new way of living. Sorry; I mean existing.

Sponsored Links
you have people like grandparents who may never actually get to hug their grandkids; they even say that they're worried that the kids will forget them.
Apart from not seeing our son and daughter, our grandson is only 15 months and that’s EXACTLY what is getting my wife down.:(

Mrs Scotland has suggested wearing masks in places of risk - supermarkets etc. Not insisting but may review. No mention of what type of mask,
Mr Wales Next ?
Mr England ?

They are supposed to be reviewing this whole area. Personally I think washable in soap and water is a must and plastics - man made bad news.

Apart from not seeing our son and daughter, our grandson is only 15 months and that’s EXACTLY what is getting my wife down.:(
When one is affected directly, it does bring it home how human emotions and family should be the most important considerations doesn't it.

Whether the cause of separation is a medical crisis, war, or a political 'decision' makes no difference!

Sponsored Links
It's pretty rubbish. On the other hand if they gave you Covid-19 (or they though they might have) and you died that would probably be worse.

There are no good options at the moment, just least-bad.

Interesting number came out of WM BBC news. Train coaches if lockdown "ends" capacity with social distancing comes down to 15 people. Buses, double deckers probably a few more but difficult to control. ;) Rare reporting - before it's becomes a problem.

Back