Ebay Sale

I'd stick to fleebays terms and conditions otherwise you could have a ballache over a £13 food chopper which personally I wouldn't even have bothered with in the first place. Skip it or give it away, I'm giving away an electric strimmer on freegle, just can't be bothered trying to make a few painful quid that won't cover the wrapping paper or petrol to the post office.

Sponsored Links
But if there was an issue and she went back to ebay for resolution?

Not sure if they would get anywhere if the sale hadn't completed and no payment made. They certainly wouldn't be protected by Paypal. More their problem than yours, but that's the way they wanted to complete the sale. I'm sure any problem would probably be sorted before having to go to resolution anyway.

In the end she was prepared to pay postage to get it there ultra quick but I couldn't bring myself to charge her so she collected it.

Didn't charge her, but it paid because I got good positive FB and she loves her new acquisition, so it's all good!

Sponsored Links
11213137-971-160x284.jpg
"Firteen nicka - cheap at half the price chief, made of plastic - 'elf n safety' n'all."

Problem with collect ? This overpriced food chopper may end up embedded in one's cranium.

Merry Christmas !!

-0-

Back