Electric Meter

Because it's true and what he says is not.

"....People with smart meters are protected by exactly the same strict regulations that protect anyone with a traditional meter relating to an energy supplier switching off or disconnecting their gas or electricity supplies. 'Your energy supplier cannot disconnect you without first assessing your situation and how a disconnection might affect you...."

Geddit yet RWR, Wail morons?
What bit of turning it off or turning it into a PP meter are you struggling with .

Sponsored Links

Myth 4: Smart meters need the internet to work​

No, they don't. You don't need to have broadband or Wi-Fi internet to have a smart meter. Every smart meter has its own SIM card. It'll send your meter readings remotely over a safe, dedicated wireless GSM network.

Your welcome.(y)

Thank you answering a question I did not ask.

Sponsored Links
If you tin foil hatters are going to find a reason to not have a SM, at least find one that has some merit.

They can't. They won't.

Hackers gaining access

Russians / May be even the French ?

Hackers gaining access
They'd rather have your bank details or you passport info, your credit/debit card info would also be useful. I don't think the are focused on running up your utility bills.

They'd rather have your bank details or you passport info, your credit/debit card info would also be useful. I don't think the are focused on running up your utility bills.
Yeah can just see a foreign power wanting to bring a country's infrastructure to collapse with resulting choas thinking na we will just hack transam instead

Keep up the good work, trans. (y)

:mrgreen:

You have been warned Noseall Russians / north koreans and other hostile states like the french will
Hack into the system

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls it tolls for thee Noseall

Yeah can just see a foreign power wanting to bring a country's infrastructure to collapse with resulting choas thinking na we will just hack transam instead
Exactly. Well done.

You have been warned Noseall Russians / north koreans and other hostile states like the french will
Hack into the system
Yes, they will increase your direct debit, pmsl.

Yeah can just see a foreign power wanting to bring a country's infrastructure to collapse with resulting choas
Give your head a shake. There is a bigger probability of failed plumbers and sparks connecting things the wrong way round. I wouldn't trust any of them to fit a meter correctly.

Sponsored Links
Back