Electric shower

you can't do that in a forum like this unless you know that the OP will take it as a joke...

i read it and thought you were being serious, and I know what I'm doing..

the kind of people that come here and ask questions like this are better off getting a sparky in..

you've heard the expression "loose lips sink ships"?

well the motto for this forum should be..
"jokes cost lives..."

this is the entire reason that Part P was bought in.. it was supposed to do for electrics what the Corgi thing did for Gas..

you and I can't even touch a gas line.. even though i can braze and solder copper pipes for air con units at work.. and they operate at much higher pressures..

Sponsored Links
If an air con goes wrong, theres only a very limited amount of refrigerant to burn off (if it is flammable). ;) Not like a gas cylinder full or the whole national gas grid :LOL:

I wasn't getting at that..

what i meant is that even though i know how to solder and braize, I have little or no idea of gas installation or it's regulations..

your average DIY monkey knows how to change a plug, but has no idea of the electrical regs, load calculations and so on..

Point taken

If I see anymore posts that need answering I shall reply with
"Leave it well alone you monkey"

Sponsored Links
lazygit said:
Point taken

The cu is in the hall way directly under the bathroom so if you get a flood water runs into the unit so why not put one in a cloakroom.

oompah said:
lazygit said:
Point taken

The cu is in the hall way directly under the bathroom so if you get a flood water runs into the unit so why not put one in a cloakroom.

Cloakroom or a location containing a bathtub or shower basin?
You wouldn't really want to install a CU where it can be operated by someone who has a lower body resistance caused by them being wet and naked would you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back