Email question - (She/Her)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quoting you referring to the poor and uneducated twice in two sentences
Short grammar lesson: The second statement 'poorly educated, gullible' was in brackets. This was by design so that reader was able to see that it was in refence to the previous sentence.

Perhaps you did not spot the brackets mottie?:unsure:

Sponsored Links
Thought the use of this word was prohibitively offensive in today's society
It is to ordinary folk. Seemingly, the RWR are impervious to being offended. They take exception to those that are offended and make bold statements and long winded threads about it.

Thought the use of this word was prohibitively offensive in today's society?..
Not when preceded by "right wing".

surprised captain/Bobby/himmy isn't foaming at the mouth over the use of it.
"Arent". Not "isnt" when youre referring to more than one person.

Oh God, grammar police!:eek:

I rarely look and see how much the spill chucker has mangled any of my posts. Luckily, most are typed on a PC.

Sponsored Links
You know it isnt true.

You keep on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on with this pathetic, childish, pointless, destructive, derailing, off-topic abuse when YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOT ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE.

Were you really so lacking in mental ability that you thought it was true, or you really thought that it was perfectly OK to just make stuff up, you would probably not have enough brain stem activity to breathe unassisted.

who me :?:

I always remember to breath
Even when I am asleep :cool:

Bob ??

Speaking about breathing how does a frog breath in the winter when ponds are all frozen over

???

You know it isnt true.

You keep on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on with this pathetic, childish, pointless, destructive, derailing, off-topic abuse when YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOT ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE.

Oi oi, the nutjob's kicking off.

You and sxturbo really are genuinely defective, arent you.

And it always seems to be that when you and your defective chums realise that you are losing the argument that you start trying the so-mad-you-should-be-sectioned-for-it smokescreen of the pathetic multiple-ID lie.

How on earth you manage to function in the real world given how terminally stupid you are beats me.

:eek: How dare you

you can’t speak to me like that

:LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back