end of an era

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Spotted the QE2 right out on the horizon heading south this evening soon to sail no more she has been sold to Dubai to become a floating luxury hotel
qe2bu8.jpg

photo from a friend of mine

Sponsored Links
I'm no longer surprised by the things you can see from your coastline, Richard.

It's only a matter of time before you post a picture of Krakatoa in full eruption, snapped from the relative safety of your bedroom window.

Well I don't give a toss. I never got to have a go on her, and probably never will.
Softus comment made me LOL (for a change)

Sponsored Links
Does one sail on a boat, or in one?

And you give a toss, is it done above decks or below? :confused:

And what about a sheep shank? :eek:

Softus said:
Does one sail on a boat, or in one?

And you give a toss, is it done above decks or below? :confused:

And what about a sheep shank? :eek:

Although you are on a boat, you actually sail in it. And the toss can be above or below deck depending on a) the size of the swell, and b) the state of your mind. As for sheep shanking, apart from the knees, there is little grazing on board ship.

bolo, I'm shocked to the core by your lewdness. You've added a whole double meaning to my perfectly innocent post. :oops:

Richardp said:
Spotted the QE2 right out on the horizon heading south this evening soon to sail no more she has been sold to Dubai to become a floating luxury hotel
qe2bu8.jpg

photo from a friend of mine

Nice picture.. matey.

My god, it must be 25 years since I cruised on the QE2. (as a child - important to add) Seems like yesterday. Where do the years go?

Coniferman said:
My god, it must be 25 years since I cruised on the QE2. (as a retirement present to myself) Seems like yesterday. Where do the years go?

hee hee :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back