Energizer LED lamps - Amazing

Sponsored Links
Looked at

https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/product/Morrisons-GLS-15W-1521-Lumens-BC/348509011?from=search&tags=|105651&param=led+gls&parentContainer=SEARCHled+gls_SHELFVIEW

Mercury free, 25 Year life - based on 2.7 hours per day, Warm up time to 60% of lumens instant full light

They quote exactly the same Lumen value as energizer, but use 2.5W more.
they say they have a warm up time!

On a positive note They cost 50p less, claim 25 year life rather than 10.

I can't see a colour temperature is the spec

Last edited:
Did they ever make 8' T8 tubes? I thought that length was always T12.

Alternatively, do they now make 6' triphosphor T12s?

There is a company who makes and 8 foot twin LED fitting but I think the LED's are fixed, not a removeable tube.

Not seen tri T12's.

Sponsored Links
T8 and T12 tubes have the same pins on the end, so in most fittings both T8 and T12 will fit.
8 ft tubes were all T12.
6ft and under were made in both T8 and T12.
T12 are rare now as very few if any places make them.

Quite what the extender product contains isn't clear, but presumably a small ballast in a T8 casing which operates in series with the ballast in the original fitting.
They only appear to have a single product, yet 8ft tubes and fittings were available in both 100W and 125W types.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back