EU a clarification

There may well be a multiplicity of reasons for some to vote Brexit.
But quite obviously, there are some who want Brexit at any cost, such as durhamplumber, who quite happily admits that he will accept any consequence of Brexit.
I suspect that the majority of Brxiteers are just like him, suffering from some underlying ideology that drives them to want Brexit at any cost.

The maddening thing is, they deny the adverse economic consequences, which we see happening in front of our eyes.
And when it is proven without a shadow of doubt that the cause is Brexit, then they admit to not caring about the consequences.

HVNBWD5.gif

Sponsored Links
Oh look - another waste of space who thinks that refusing to read posts (or revelling in a defect which prevents him) is an admirable characteristic.

Oh look - another waste of space who thinks that refusing to read posts (or revelling in a defect which prevents him) is an admirable characteristic.
The idiocy of it is, he asked me a question, then claims to have refused to read the answer!

Sponsored Links
The idiocy of it is, he asked me a question, then claims to have refused to read the answer!

Why would I want to read your waffle?

Idiocy would be reading it and expecting something decent to come from it.

Sponsored Links
Back