EU a clarification

Sponsored Links
Angry Man D P is on a rant again.

Why can't he be happy that he "won?"

Can it be because his dreams are crumbling into dust?

Sponsored Links
Restaurants ? All this comparison with restaurants :LOL:

In any event come March next year there may not be any restaurants open due to a massive food shortage ;) caused by Brexit

Restaurants ? All this comparison with restaurants :LOL:

In any event come March next year there may not be any restaurants open due to a massive food shortage ;) caused by Brexit
ROFL,,,sky falling in,,,so bloody what about food.

Does anyone know what benefits DP expects (hopes) Brexit to bring?

Does anyone know what benefits DP expects (hopes) Brexit to bring?

From what i can work out.

He knows and understands there may be no benefits, or very few if any. He won't admit it, or say it, but is aware we may be worse off, certainly shot term.

But he just doesn't want to be in the EU.

Is that right DP?

From what i can work out.

He knows and understands there may be no benefits, or very few if any. He won't admit it, or say it, but is aware we may be worse off, certainly shot term.

But he just doesn't want to be in the EU.

Is that right DP?
Thats about it,get the flags out!..Unionjack of course.Similair to blind dumb continued membership of EU,only for grown up switched on people.

I wonder if, unlike David Davis, any of the Quitters are ever going to name a country that they think the dUK will be able to sign better trade terms with, than the EU can?

Not this one.

44265516_1995451380502332_4296098109349429248_n.jpg

Not Australia, Canada, Japan, Mercosur states (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay), Mexico and New Zealand either.

I wonder if, unlike David Davis, any of the Quitters are ever going to name a country that they think the dUK will be able to sign better trade terms with, than the EU can?

Not this one.

44265516_1995451380502332_4296098109349429248_n.jpg

North Korea

You can also have Russia.

44287379_1995516820495788_4430642877634183168_o.jpg

Frankly, there's not much left that the EU isn't already dealing with.

Is that what Boris told you when he tricked you into voting "resign?"

Sponsored Links
Back