EU a clarification

Sponsored Links
Not the true comparison.

The example I said, was let the waiter order for you (you might like the choices), but you will pay for it regardless.

The point being you have had no say in what you think you voted for, but will be stuck with it regardless. Wouldn't it have been better to have had a choice? To actually decide what you wanted?
Of course comparing waiters and brexit is a very accurate analogy!

Isn't that the entire point?

The referendum vote had to be couched in those terms - a pure "Leave" or "Remain"; anything else would have been pointless (as Remain would have won 100% of the vote).
Where the fook do you dream that up from

The terms - leave, remain or whatever - were actually irrelevant. No one, not even Farage, expected the leave result.

Had they expected that, there would not have been a referendum.
Rofl..... remoaners talking desperate bolcccs now

Sponsored Links
The terms - leave, remain or whatever - were actually irrelevant.

Not in the context of this thread ("What did you actually vote for?").
The same posters keep asking that question, when the referendum could never have been framed in that way, and still been a "fair" contest.

Not in the context of this thread ("What did you actually vote for?").
True, but then it is fair for quitters to say "I just voted to leave - end of".
They didn't give it any thought. Neither did the question setters.
They voted for the unknown so until the unknown becomes known they will not know if they are happy with it or not.

The same posters keep asking that question, when the referendum could never have been framed in that way, and still been a "fair" contest.
No one gave it any thought because no one thought the outcome would be as it was.

There are no satisfactory answers.

True, but then it is fair for quitters to say "I just voted to leave - end of".
They didn't give it any thought. Neither did the question setters.
They voted for the unknown ................

No one gave it any thought because no one thought the outcome would be as it was.

There are no satisfactory answers.

I concur, mostly...

.........so until the unknown becomes known they will not know if they are happy with it or not.

"they" might be happy with "Leave" per se (although their subsequent degree of happiness at all of its ramifications is, of course, not yet knowable).

Yes, like having a referendum on 'Shall we keep the NHS? and the dumbos voting no.

What next then?

NHS.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back