EU Elections 2019

Sponsored Links
So out of the 751 seats, you think that the Farage party has a majority?

That must mean it has 376 or more.

is that what you really think?

It doesn't.

John if you think that is what he means then your showing ignorance at best.

Id say your trying to distort as this is a classic remain tool

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
oh Johnny boy if only life was that simple we'd be feet up in the Winchester by now sharing a pint and having a laugh.
What's not simple about the fact that many MPs who want us to leave the EU have voted over and over and over again against the agreement for leaving the EU?

My god how long you going to hang onto that vintage 78rpm piece of vynil?
Do you mean how long is he going to keep on pointing out a truth which you find so unpleasant that you wish it were never told?

For ever, I hope.

I said "the majority of MPs not honouring the democratic vote"
You did.

You also said, when I asked you

"Do think that it is OK for MPs to vote against the proposed deal if there are valid reasons to do so?"

And you said

As i said before and pointed out myself at least some tories have rebelled for reasons i agree which is the May 'deal' is sh1t and we deserve better.

How I see it is way more complex and I don't mean that in a condescending way. I have explained my views on this many times here already.
Your views seem to be that it's perfectly OK for MPs to not honour the democratic vote if you agree with their reasons for that, but it's not OK if you don't agree with their reasons.

Not sure what point you are tryung to make?
I aaked how the govt generates 10% of GDP as you say.You replied,"from banking".I replied,"how does the govt do that, they do not own the banks.Is it not just more tax..Govts do not directly generate wealth.

I'm not so sure of that.

But we may find out - a GE is likely to happen very soon if a hard-Brexit nutter becomes PM.
Tories who are sta

I linked to the times you posted this and explained it all in a post a year back.

Its been debunked because its tradition at the treasury to leave a note like I explained Reginald Maulding did for Callaghan.

If there was no money, something impossible for a Government that can print its own money and that 90% of the money supply isnt created by Government.

You clearly are dimwitted but I suppose we can see this being pulled up again next yr.
What the _"($)"*)(%*)(?

Sponsored Links
Back