EU unhappy with astrazeneca

Lol, still a pile of poo. We still have to negotiate our way out of the Covid mess with one hand tied behind our back. Antagonistic approaches won't solve financial problems.
What's your opinion on the EU breaking the Good Friday accord, and despite stating continuously "no hard borders" - in fact specifically delaying any Brexit agreement until they got guarantees, they go and impose hard borders with no notice (contrary to the Brexit agreement) and no consultation (even with an EU country)?

Is that the action of a trustworthy partner acting in good faith?

Sponsored Links
The EU dispute is not even with the UK, its with a private company! And yet they penalise UK and EU (Irish) citizens.

Also check out the countries on the EU export ban, and the reasons some countries are on the list and others not. Then think about whether it's vindictive to the UK or not, or if the list makes any sense.

The EU dispute is not even with the UK, its with a private company! And yet they penalise UK and EU (Irish) citizens.

Also check out the countries on the EU export ban, and the reasons some countries are on the list and others not. Then think about whether it's vindictive to the UK or not, or if the list makes any sense.

They are trying to make an example of the UK to save face. If you read European news papers the public in the EU don't have much nice stuff to say about the commission at the moment

Ursula Von Der Leyen with a copy of the AstraZeneca contract.

Scrap%2Bof%2Bpaper.PNG

Sponsored Links
What's your opinion on the EU breaking the Good Friday accord, and despite stating continuously "no hard borders" - in fact specifically delaying any Brexit agreement until they got guarantees, they go and impose hard borders with no notice (contrary to the Brexit agreement) and no consultation (even with an EU country)?

Is that the action of a trustworthy partner acting in good faith?
Brexit. What a pile of poo. Who would be daft enough...?

Why couldn’t they have just asked nicely instead of threatening legal action and border barriers, reporting and being mardy because they fecked up. Typical bloody german woman getting on her high horse, thought they had done away with all that. Just shows how diplomacy goes out the window when the sh1t hits the fan.

Apparently the EU has bottled it saying it was all a misunderstanding. We'll see.

Beat me to it Mottie.

BREAKING NEWS.

The EU has withdrawn its plans to control the exports of COVID-19 vaccines into Northern Ireland, according to Sky sources.

A statement is expected shortly.

What a day for the EU, and people have the brass neck to say our Govt are mishandling things. Incredible.

You and Sturgeon are the only ones not condemning the EU tonight. What a team.
I'd like to think I'm unique, but that would be me being selective. I'll just have to carry on with my blithe ambivalence towards the EU as I've always done.

Ho hum.

Sponsored Links
Back