Eunice storm damage.

The bamboo in the garden has gone over again. Suppose I'll have to pick that up later. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I believe this was actually storm Franklin as I’d got something out of this shed on Saturday. Normally my scaffold tower keeps the door shut but didn’t put them back and the wind has taken the door and the side off.

Although the felt was fairly new, the shed was on its last legs anyway…I think this gives me an excuse to build my man cave now :D
FA82478D-2FEE-4191-9A31-866E7D6E4912.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I believe this was actually storm Franklin as I’d got something out of this shed on Saturday. Normally my scaffold tower keeps the door shut but didn’t put them back and the wind has taken the door and the side off.

Although the felt was fairly new, the shed was on its last legs anyway…I think this gives me an excuse to build my man cave now :D
View attachment 262067
The flapping felt reminds me of when I was driving my Morris Marina in a storm when everything went black, the vinyl roof had been ripped by the wind and covered the windscreen, out came the Stanley knife to remove it completely

Back