Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
Populist slogans you mean ?
No, just populist in general having any justification. It comes across as derogatory in the way you describe, so it would helpful if you could be a little clearer to ascertain where your coming from.

No, just populist in general having any justification. It comes across as derogatory in the way you describe, so it would helpful if you could be a little clearer to ascertain where your coming from.
Once you give your comment i will respond. Till then, I ask again.

Is it a natural trait, or a populist thing? Or what ?

Sponsored Links
It's not unusual for you to resort to this method of not answering questions but you expect others to issue forth with gay abandon. Plonker.

I wouldn't call it pandering to populism for enforcing a clean air zone. Maybe you could be charged for walking into such a zone. Perhaps you can bottle it? London Air. Sniff it n' see: Cockney Diamond. In a can. £12.99 to you guv. Two for a tenner.

It's not unusual for you to resort to this method of not answering questions but you expect others to issue forth with gay abandon. Plonker.
I've given you my opinion.

Why do you refuse to give yours?

Too difficult ?

Impasse is the word your looking for. I'm quite willing to discuss my thoughts but it has to be open and not one sided in that side just keeping asking why.

Impasse is the word your looking for. I'm quite willing to discuss my thoughts but it has to be open and not one sided in that side just keeping asking why.
I've given my opinion. You haven't.

I agree it's 1 sided

Have you drilled down into why that would be the case. Headlines it is then.
Drilling down does not justify a mistaken policy or attitude.
Drilling down into myths and lies usually results in mistakes and silly decisions.

The value of decisions are only as good as the information provided.

Drilling down does not justify a mistaken policy or attitude.
Drilling down into myths and lies usually results in mistakes and silly decisions.

The value of decisions are only as good as the information provided.
You was making great play of those who voted the Italian prime minister were racist by association, that is absolute ****** as you should know or you would do if you'd scratched the surface.

You was making great play of those who voted the Italian prime minister were racist by association, that is absolute ****** as you should know or you would do if you'd scratched the surface.
So Italians are content to vote for a neo fascist PM, for other reasons?
What are those other reasons?

Here we go again, gant knows but he's not prepared to tell anyone. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back