Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
You have some facts?

Oh good, let's see them
Provided on many occasions.
Besides, even if Jesus Christ himself showed you how corrupt your liberal tree hugger criminals are, you won't believe him, so no point arguing.
Better say you're 100% correct in everything you say and believe, including the fact that khant is the best politician who ever walked the earth.
The flat earth of course...

Provided on many occasions.
Besides, even if Jesus Christ himself showed you how corrupt your liberal tree hugger criminals are, you won't believe him, so no point arguing.
Better say you're 100% correct in everything you say and believe, including the fact that khant is the best politician who ever walked the earth.
The flat earth of course...
Don't bother reading my posts then, just reply to what you make up

Sponsored Links
No, I won't get over it because I lost a ton of money from this scam.
My hate will cease only when I or he will be gone to better life.
It's going to be worse now some criminal is using your plates.

Even more downsides to driving a drug dealers car.

It's going to be worse now some criminal is using your plates.

Even more downsides to driving a drug dealers car.
No problem with that.
My car is unique and criminals using my plates cannot reproduce the exact features of it.
So any penalty will be cancelled.

No problem with that.
My car is unique and criminals using my plates cannot reproduce the exact features of it.
So any penalty will be cancelled.
Oh god, it's a customised Audi. You deserve everything you get.

Oh god, it's a customised Audi. You deserve everything you get.
It's not customised, it has accessories fitted at factory, so all original, but unique.
Front radar, never seen on that model and mudguards, available as standard on allroad but extra on se models.
Rear debadged, stainless steel double exhaust with drop down tailpipes, mudguards again.
All in pearl blue.
If criminals can reproduce all of this combination they deserve a medal.
Thing is, they won't even know about these small details.

Will be an interesting photo that can catch all that in detail for you to argue about.

Do you wear a mask or anything?

I had a City Link scooter courier rider alter his numberplate with a bit of tape to look like mine and I kept getting tickets for riding in bus lanes. I worked out what his real number was and phoned up City Link (their name was on the top box), asked whether they had a scooter with that registration. They confirmed it so I told them to tell that rider to stop doing it straight away otherwise now they knew, if it happened again I’d hold them responsible. I then passed all the details on to the police to sort out. The tickets were cancelled but I don’t know what happened to him. Got some points on his licence, some fines and lost his job hopefully! He was caught out because his bike was a 125 with ‘L' plates and mine was a 300 that you couldn’t ride on 'L' plates.

Will be an interesting photo that can catch all that in detail for you to argue about.

Do you wear a mask or anything?
Have you ever seen a picture for the purpose of a fine?
They're in super high definition.
A joke within the police officers is that is safer to walk on a bus lane so if you're attacked there's a clear picture of the assailant.
Security cameras instead are total crapp.

It was a known thing back when I used to commute by motorbike in London, that the bike messengers would pritstik a leaf over one of the numbers on the plate or allow their large lock to hang over it. Since most of the ID systems are ANPR based, it just gets rejected and the operator moves on to the next sucker to fine charge a service fee.

Sponsored Links
Back