Expanded ULEZ

Somebody else who isn't reading what was said

I've never claimed it was enforceable in any way

I've asked why you think the Government asking for it to be paid doesn't count? Whether its via diplomacy or law?

The only other choice is to write it off. I'm no fan of this government, but I agree with them in this case.

It may well get written off. But it's good to see its not happening without trying.

You may notice, it's Government level, not TFL by the way.

So you carry on asking for details about something that's not been said because I'm not answering what I've not claimed

Seems we are acting in bad faith given the US exempt our diplomats.

Sponsored Links
Why do you think such cars are easily recognised as diplomatic vehicles ?

The people inside them are not above the laws of the land they are in, but there is a worldwide convention on what happens.
Since they can’t be arrested, detained, prosecuted or sued, it becomes quite difficult to enforce anything, unless you can get a waiver from their employer, which given their stance seems unlikely.

Since they can’t be arrested, detained, prosecuted or sued, it becomes quite difficult to enforce anything, unless you can get a waiver from their employer, which given their stance seems unlikely.
Tell mottie.

What normally happens is the diplomat concerned gets "asked" to leave the uk

Sponsored Links
Then the owner can take it up with the driver - much like a company would do to one of their drivers that commits an offence.
Take what up with the driver? Impounding a car that does not belong to, nor financially penalises the person committing the parking violation, achieves nothing.

Got my sinful non compliant car back on the road today without number plates.
Someone must've stolen them.
No cops anywhere in London, so it's free for all and criminals own the place.
Better join them.

Got my sinful non compliant car back on the road today without number plates.
Someone must've stolen them.
No cops anywhere in London, so it's free for all and criminals own the place.
Better join them.
cops or robbers?

cops or robbers?
Robbers of course.
No cops anywhere in London, unless you disagree with people supporting terrorism, then you'll get dozens beating you up and taking you to prison.
Welcome to the favelas of London.

Robbers of course.
No cops anywhere in London, unless you disagree with people supporting terrorism, then you'll get dozens beating you up and taking you to prison.
You see a different London to me.

Guarantee I see police driving, and walking, whilst I'm out and about there.

Back home I can go days without seeing a police car, let alone a walking 1

Robbers of course.

I imagine a few of 'em will be on the Wemberlee Way today.

Keep to the 11th Commandment and all will be well.

Keep to the 11th Commandment and all will be well.
I did for all my life.
Then the emperor of Londinstan came along and for the first time in my life I experienced hate.
And this emotion does not go away or fade.
If he was on fire I wouldn't pi$$ on him.

Sponsored Links
Back