Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
Ok let’s entertain this idea that it is a service fee. for a moment.
They are claiming it is a service charge because that is payable under the convention the Americans are quoting. That is probably the only reason, it was a response to them.

Do I need to teach you how to read now. Its the post you replied to. To help you out a bit its post 1623 that Carmen is avoiding replying to.

Here is a hint in your answer you need to explain how it is not a Tax.

1716400567553.png

Sponsored Links
you need to explain how it is not a Tax.
It doesn't meet the definition of a tax.

"A tax is a mandatory payment or charge collected by local, state, and national governments from individuals or businesses to cover the costs of general government services, goods, and activities."

Ok let’s entertain this idea that it is a service fee. for a moment.

What service is being provided and where are the elements necessary to show a binding contract and commitment to pay in exchange for the service?

Good luck
So the GOVERNMENT statement doesn't count?

Diplomacy doesn't count?

Carmen why won't you answer? Its a simple question you say its not a Tax but won't say why?

Carmen why won't you answer? Its a simple question you say its not a Tax but won't say why?
I'm not a legal or financial expert.

Ask me a question about a car

Where have I said its a tax? Show me. You won't. You can't.

Why do you make things up?

The British Government therefore expects all diplomatic missions to respect UK laws and regulations, which includes payment of the Congestion Charge.
Well here you go. Swerving as usual. Just to help you Diplomats don't need to pay Tax and are not doing so.

Oh come they say they don't need to pay as its a Tax you say the do. Not too difficult is it.

Sponsored Links
Back