Fantastic house for sale near me

They were when they fell off and you held them up to look at them.

Not quite the same, but.....

My friend wanted to set out a course there.
One of the lads acquired some buoys.
As I am an (ex) golfer, I I have (had) a laser rangefinder. The intention was for me to measure 200m from buoy to buoy.

The rangefinder doesn't take a dunking too kindly.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As does a friend's......during the very warm weather last year, a group of us did some open-water swimming in it.

Last swim of the year was in a (baltic, to me anyway) 12 deg. C. :eek:

At Center Parcs in Elveden there is an outdoor pool heated to over 30C On the poolside is a 'Plunge Pool' where the water is between 16c - 19c

My wife finds it amusing watching blokes show their machismo by climbing out the warm pool and dropping into the plunge pool, (it's basically a 3' diameter x 6' deep hole in the ground), and hearing the screams from them before they scramble out and jump back in the main pool. Of course you always get the 'toughie' who will drop in and stay there for a few minutes acting as though they do this sort of thing every day of their lives. Strange thing is, they never seem to have a second go unless they have just come from the Sports Bar.

At Center Parcs in Elveden there is an outdoor pool heated to over 30C On the poolside is a 'Plunge Pool' where the water is between 16c - 19c

My wife finds it amusing watching blokes show their machismo by climbing out the warm pool and dropping into the plunge pool, (it's basically a 3' diameter x 6' deep hole in the ground), and hearing the screams from them before they scramble out and jump back in the main pool. Of course you always get the 'toughie' who will drop in and stay there for a few minutes acting as though they do this sort of thing every day of their lives. Strange thing is, they never seem to have a second go unless they have just come from the Sports Bar.

When my boys were little, we went to a place with five pools, some heated, some not.

They "invented" a game called "hot pool cold pool". Sounds very similar:)

It’s all burned out now.

That's a damn shame. Is the building still standing? When gutted by fire a lot of abandoned buildings get pulled down for safety.

The above video was very enjoyable; well put together: an exploration of the ruined house and a short history of it.

That's a damn shame. Is the building still standing? When gutted by fire a lot of abandoned buildings get pulled down for safety.

The above video was very enjoyable; well put together: an exploration of the ruined house and a short history of it.

Yes still standing and a few burnt rafters still up there :(

Sponsored Links
Back