FedEx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ordered item.

Get text saying delivery on Friday.

Friday no good so go online to book Wednesday.

Get confirmation text, but the new delivery date is messed up.

Come home on Friday to a card on the mat.

Obviously, rebooking failed, so I went online to book again. Get same messed up text message.

Number I am told to give a call to rearrange delivery is a recorded message that cuts you off.

Find another number for them from Say No To 0870.

Call the number and get cut off half way through talking to a rep.

Finally call a different number, get through and am told delivery is scheduled for Wednesday. Agent cannot accept the text message is messed up. Says there must be something wrong with my phone

Can you see the date in these messages?

Screenshot_20220503-093825~2.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It can happen to almost any outfit other than PO in my experience

The few deliveries we've had from Fes Ex last year were good.

Yodel had been awful but last week on time and great

Well, Weds came and went and no delivery.

I rang again and was told "sorry, don't know when it will be delivered, just that it is scheduled for delivery."

I told her if I didn't know when it would be delivered, how could I be there?

Her reply was classic: "You either have to stay in all the time or put a note on the door."

If only I could find the number for the Manchester depot. She couldn't give it to me. Said she didn't have it, but I think she didn't want to give it to me.

Gonna start calling them FedUp.......

Sponsored Links
The D_DelDate_S> seems to be the code for showing the date/time. I would have expected that is server side based code, ie. not processed by the receiving device.

What is Smarty? Is it your Telco? And why does it mention the word Smarty in the reply field?

Additionally, don't they provide you a hyperlink where you can access the info online?

Back