Vaccine booking fiasco

Sponsored Links
Well I must admit I'm not an 'authority' on advising people how to be a scumbag spiv feeding on taxpayers money due to the 'virus'...

Do you have any 'authority' knowledge on such a despicable activity?
None at all - I don’t need any. I pay my accountant to do all that stuff. ;)

The icing on the cake for me though is the way it’s eating at you and keeping you up at night judging by the times at which you post. I note you’ve had a couple of red warnings and had privileges removed lately. Poor dear, it must be getting to you. :LOL:

Last edited:
What if someone says, "it is known, statistically, that getting ill from the 'virus' is worse than the possible unknown medium/long term effects of the vaccines"
It is known that jumping from a plane without a parachute is known to be worse, than the unknown effect of staying in the plane and landing normally.
For sure, the plane could crash, you could be attacked by another passenger, the plane could be hijacked, etc, etc.
What would you choose? Would you choose to jump, and risk the worst, or would you choose to take your chances on the unknown, but currently assumed safer option?
I suspect you will accept that the vast majority of people will choose the currently assumed safer option.

But assumed by what criteria exactly, and what if 'current' knowledge changes as has already happened many times?
And how do those who apparently 'know' reach that decision
Current knowledge is always evolving into better understanding of the current situation, as you rightly acknowledge. I'm assuming you are referring to the blood clotting problems.
You're right, a problem was detected at the time, and at the time, in the face of naysayers, I argued that it is better to recognise a problem so that people are better equipped to deal with it, than to ignore the problem. That is where we are at now. There are problems, which are understood, and people are better equipped and prepared to deal with it.
That still puts the vaccine in a safer option than not taking the vaccine, even more safer than it was before, now that current knowledge has evolved.
That takes us back to the parachute/plane dilemma. Is it safer to jump without a parachute, while understanding the risks of doing so, or is it better to stay on the pane and understand and deal with the risks as they evolve.

Currently the 'vast majority of people' are simply doing what they are told to do without thinking because of a bizarre belief that 'authority' always knows best...
I think you underestimate the vast majority of people. For sure there are those that are gullible and merely follow those they consider to be their leaders. But I prefer to consider others as intelligent thinking rationale people who can weigh up the risks and benefits for themselves.

History is littered with evidence to show otherwise!
For sure. Then you could present a few examples (not including the Thalidomide example). I'm referring to vaccines producing worse effects greater than the disease they are designed to prevent.
But just because history is (apparently) littered with evidence, does not mean that this case is one of those examples.

Well I must admit I'm not an 'authority' on advising people how to be a scumbag spiv feeding on taxpayers money due to the 'virus'...
The advisibility of trusting you to be right on anything at all must always be judged in the light of the fact that you deny the existence of the virus. Someone like that cant even be trusted to be right on whether it is day or night.

Sponsored Links
For people like you to realise you're being taken for a ride
The only rides us vaccinated will be taken on will be to a holiday destination that allows the sensible and responsible double jabbers to go to with our Covid passports. Non vaxxers on the other hand may be taken for a ride straight to their nearest ICU if they come down with the 'virus'. I hope they don’t forget to say goodbye to their nearest and dearest as they leave home as that may be the last time they ever see them. :)

The advisibility of trusting you to be right on anything at all must always be judged in the light of the fact that you deny the existence of the virus. Someone like that cant even be trusted to be right on whether it is day or night.
Show me where I have denied the existence of the 'virus'...

I think Lal talks like that and has been on an 'air quote/scare quote' course like this…..

upload_2021-7-9_17-35-26.gif

He's right of course but getting plenty of flack in the press from the usual suspects for those comments.
"The usual suspects" being absolutely anybody who sees something wrong with the Health Secretary describing people following his own governments rules and advice on isolation and shielding as "cowering".

OK.

Sponsored Links
Back