Vaccine booking fiasco

There has never been a vaccine with effects that cropped up years later. Why would you think that suddenly it is not only possible but likely?
I don't think it likely - but no one knows yet and neither do you.

You cannot (although you are) argue that long term effects can be determined in the short term.

I think you are labouring under the misapprehension that the stupid one of us is me.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't think it likely - but no one knows yet and neither do you.

You cannot (although you are) argue that long term effects can be determined in the short term.
No I'm not, in fact you're just parroting what I said earlier in the thread. What I'm saying is that in the history of vaccinations no serious side effect has ever been detected that took longer than 8 (edit: weeks) to occur.
I think you are labouring under the misapprehension that the stupid one of us is me.
Not a vaccine but similar situation. Thalidomide?
Nope, not a misapprehension. I'm still not convinced you understand what an R value is either.

Last edited:
the stupid one of us is me

fit cap if the :ROFLMAO:

that could be applied to anything, so its a meaningless argument

"I wont drive my car, the brakes may fail one day" -a potential long term effect

You can use all available data to arrive at a risk factor -for example we know from history the period of time when side effects become apparent

I know the mRNA vaccine is a new technology, but that technology has been around for a few years

You are simplifying it to a position where it has no meaning.......pedantry not science

No.

How do you test long term effects in a short term?

this is a circular argument.

we all know the only way to know what long term effects the vaccine will have.....is to test for the long term

and the only way to do that is to test the vaccine to established testing regime, then once approved roll out the vaccine to the public.....but if the public are all like Ella they will say: I dont know what the long term effects are going to be"

and the only way to ensure nobody takes that risk.......is to never use the vaccine, ever

circular argument.

As usual - turn the stick around.

They are not covid arguments.

All I have said is that the long term effects of the vaccine cannot be determined in the short term - and people argue with that.

As usual - turn the stick around.

They are not covid arguments.

All I have said is that the long term effects of the vaccine cannot be determined in the short term - and people argue with that.
I haven't seen much of that. I've seen a lot of people pointing out it's unlikely to turn anything up (because it's never happened in the 100+ years of vaccination) and so it's a bad reason to avoid being vaccinated.

Any new vaccination might somehow make you turn into a dragon after 2 and a half years. There's no biological mechanism, and no other jabs have ever done it, it's utterly absurd, but it hasn't been proven not to happen. Therefore we must wait three years before we should use any new Vaccine.

Of course, it could happen three and a half years after having a jab, so we should wait four years.

Of course, it could happen four and a half years after having a jab, so we should wait five years.

Beware of dragons.

Ah - but this vaccine is special - its been engineered to cause mass sterility and it contains a Bill Gates designed mind control chip.

Thats why they prioritised giving it to older people - they are the ones most at risk of creating a rampant uncontrolled population explosion and who are, and will remain for decades, in positions of power and importance, thus making control of their minds a useful tool for The Illuminati.

Or was it the Bilderberg Group? Or the Freemasons? Or the WI?

Sponsored Links
Back