Vaccine booking fiasco

Where is it forced?
"Nurses and colleagues working in all care homes across England must be vaccinated against Covid-19 under new legislation which will come into force this autumn, the government has announced."

Well they could of course choose to lose their livelihood, but it is in effect being forced on them...

Oh, and also a dodgy plumbing firm amongst others...

For many years there have been medicine or vaccine requirements for travel to certain countries.
Do you agree with that
You can choose where you want to travel to :rolleyes:

Now I have traveled widely, and had a cocktail of vaccinations.

One new vaccine at the time (I can't remember if it was typhoid or typhus version) put me into an effective coma for three days and were it not for medical intervention I wouldn't be here today showing up mottie and the gang time and time again...

Therefore I believe I have the right to believe what I believe as regards the safety of 'jabs'...

Have you had any such reactions to a 'jab'?

Because if not you simply don't understand!

Plus my interpretation of the 'virus' is different from yours...

It's not the end of the world, but if I'm wrong so be it!

Sponsored Links
"Nurses and colleagues working in all care homes across England must be vaccinated against Covid-19 under new legislation which will come into force this autumn, the government has announced."

Well they could of course choose to lose their livelihood, but it is in effect being forced on them...
Hospital trusts have for a long time enacted workplace health and safety and occupational health policies which require some frontline healthcare workers to have the Hepatitis B vaccine, and will not employ people for some roles unless immunity to hepatitis B can be demonstrated as well as evidence that they are not infectious with hepatitis C or HIV.

Do you disagree with that?

If someone was an asymptomatic typhoid carrier would you complain that they would lose their livelihood if the livelihood they chose was to work in restaurant/care home/school/hospital/etc kitchens?

Oh, and also a dodgy plumbing firm amongst others...
You can choose where you want to work :rolleyes:

One new vaccine at the time (I can't remember if it was typhoid or typhus version) put me into an effective coma for three days and were it not for medical intervention I wouldn't be here today showing up mottie and the gang time and time again...
Did you ever research how rare such a reaction was, and compare it to the risks of DVT from flying?

Just wondering if you have a consistent and rational approach to risk evaluation, and whether you should ever have been travelling widely.

Plus my interpretation of the 'virus' is different from yours...
What do you mean by "interpretation"?

And why did you put virus in quotes?

What I don't understand is why you do, because if everybody had adopted your "wait and see" attitude, it wouldn't be possible.
Because he is utterly selfish, and tries to justify his selfishness via swivel-eyed conspiracy theories.

swivel-eyed
You got an emoji for that?

emoji-swivel-eyed-jpg.13079189

Sponsored Links
Did you ever research how rare such a reaction was, and compare it to the risks of DVT from flying?

Just wondering if you have a consistent and rational approach to risk evaluation, and whether you should ever have been travelling widely.
DVT wasn't a reported issue when I travelled.

Nor were the possible risks of the jabs I took.

I would have still travelled, but I was younger then!

Funny how the situation has reversed and it's the old farts clamouring for mass 'jabbing' now!

Plus my interpretation of the 'virus' is different from yours

There is no "interpretation" of the virus.

I presume by your punctuation marks; 'virus' you don't believe it is real?

Therefore I believe I have the right to believe what I believe as regards the safety of 'jabs

We are in a pandemic, if you don't have the vaccine you taking the risk of catching Covid and increasing risk of hospitalisation.

Not taking the jab is not risk free.

But no matter how many times I point that out, you refuse to answer.

Therefore I conclude your decision is based on irrational fear.

One new vaccine at the time (I can't remember if it was typhoid or typhus version) put me into an effective coma for three days and were it not for medical intervention

so how new was that vaccine?

I assume it was a long time ago, so I guess your reaction would now be listed as a side effect - so what is the probability of that happening?

There is no "interpretation" of the virus.

I presume by your punctuation marks; 'virus' you don't believe it is real?
You presume wrong...

I just don't agree with the severity of it in relation to most other 'viruses'...

And why will you still not answer my question as to whether you agree to forced medication?

Yes or no are pretty easy options!

Or do you have an 'irrational fear' of saying what you really think, so won't answer?

I just don't agree with the severity of it in relation to most other 'viruses'.

Of course you don't, you are forced into that position because it fits with your anti vaccine stance.

You haven't reached that position with reasoning, you can't back it up with facts and evidence.

No doubt you are trying to claim its "no worse than flu" bolox

That'd be Typhoid, there are no generally available Typhus vaccines.

First cropped up on 1896, but you did say you were old

That'd be Typhoid, there are no generally available Typhus vaccines.
There used to be...

I still have my vaccination booklet somewhere which shows it was available since I actually had it (much later than the 70's btw).

"The first typhus vaccines were developed in the 1970s ...
Although they provided some level of protection they had undesirable toxic reactions and difficulties in standardisation."

But as you say they are not now commercially available - only as of 2020.

And the 'toxic reactions' were probably what I got, although I had the Typhoid one at the same time hence not knowing which one (or combination?) caused the problem...

From what I can see there are now 'difficulties in standardisation' with the 'virus' jabs (or combination of them since they keep changing), and the consequences are not yet known.

I went along with what I was told back then, but I am older and wiser now. :)

Best get more evidence before becoming a lab rat!

Sponsored Links
Back