Vaccine booking fiasco

Wouldnt it just be easier to club together so that ellal could get a tinfoil hat and a pair of tinfoil underpants?

Sponsored Links
It's going to be interesting to see what the sheeple think when further repurcussions of these jabs become apparent...

But hey, they've become victims of yet another 'cult' that are unable to question anything they are spoon fed!

14d58424456364d1fd1e67ec120fee3bc6f893b2_33-foilhat.jpg

It's going to be interesting to see what the sheeple think when further repurcussions of these jabs become apparent...

But hey, they've become victims of yet another 'cult' that are unable to question anything they are spoon fed!
It's literally impossible according to your logic to test any Vaccine isn't it?

Sponsored Links
It's literally impossible according to your logic to test any Vaccine isn't it?
Not at all, but longer term testing is required rather than the current approach in order to get a better idea of the risks...

So by your logic it's impossible to say that there won't be long term consequences from having the jab(s), as it's an ongoing mass experiment...

Which ones, which combinations, ongoing boosters...

How many will you have?

Not at all, but longer term testing is required rather than the current approach in order to get a better idea of the risks...
How long? Two and a half years? Because that's how long it typically takes from the Phase 3 trial completing and approval or rejection.

Shall we book you in for July 2022?
So by your logic it's impossible to say that there won't be long term consequences from having the jab(s), as it's an ongoing mass experiment...
Of course you can't. We don't know if any vaccine that's not X years old won't cause some incredibly strange side effect after X+1 years. It's impossible to know that and so it's a stupid reason to reject every vaccine ever made.

How many will you have?
Probably a third Booster this year and annual boosters each winter, although the vaccination programs always adapt as the exact duration of protection is seen over time.

Why? Because I've got a crappy immune system and without vaccination my chances of death would be roughly 1 in 10. With the vaccines I'm down to roughly 1 in 200, which is much nicer.

So, you tell me, should I have had my jabs?

Probably a third Booster this year and annual boosters each winter, although the vaccination programs always adapt as the exact duration of protection is seen over time.

Why? Because I've got a crappy immune system and without vaccination my chances of death would be roughly 1 in 10. With the vaccines I'm down to roughly 1 in 200, which is much nicer.

So, you tell me, should I have had my jabs?
Totally up to you, because as I've said it's a personal choice...

Your body so do what you want and I'll do the same and do what I want...

A concept the jab nazis don't seem to/want to understand!

How long? Two and a half years? Because that's how long it typically takes from the Phase 3 trial completing and approval or rejection.
And how serious would these complications have to be?

No idea on the time scale, but how long will you take to not have your yearly jab if more complications arise?

It's impossible to know that and so it's a stupid reason to reject every vaccine ever made.
Thank you, it is indeed impossible to know...

But who said I've rejected 'every vaccine ever made'?

I've been perfectly clear I am not anti vaccines, but I tend to be more analytical than those who simply do whatever they are told!

But hey, it seems the sheeple are happy to be jabbed with whatever they are offered...
Does that mean you think I'm a Sheeple?

No idea on the time scale
You say you haven't made a decision and that you're waiting, but you don't have a clue when you'd stop waiting and by your logic it will never be long enough.

You've made your decision and are pretending to be on the fence.

I've answered your questions clearly and simply, do me the decency of a simple answer to a simple question: what was the last vaccine you had?

A concept the jab nazis don't seem to/want to understand!

No idea on the time scale, but how long will you take to not have your yearly jab if more complications arise?

Thank you, it is indeed impossible to know...

But who said I've rejected 'every vaccine ever made'?

I've been perfectly clear I am not anti vaccines, but I tend to be more analytical than those who simply do whatever they are told!

All of which totally ignores there is a RISK from NOT having the vaccine.

Ellal, how do you reach the conclusion that the risk from the vaccine is greater than the risk from Covid?

Not at all, but longer term testing is required rather than the current approach in order to get a better idea of the risks

Tell me Ellal, how was the testing of the Covid vaccines less rigorous than previous vaccines?

Timescale is not relavent as the answer

I've admitted no such thing..

Your reason for not being vaccinated is irrational fear.

You said: "no one knows the medium or long term effect of these vaccines"

Which is the same as saying: "there are no medium or long term known risks of the mRNA vaccines"

So you've based your decision on....nothing :ROFLMAO:

It's just been announced that the pfizer jab has been linked to heart problems
If you take any medicine whatsoever you will see there are potential rare side effects.

12.6 people per million is very very low risk.

And we're still only in the early days of experimental mRNA jabs

It's not experimental.

How is it more experimental than any other vaccine.

Fine, as long as you remain happy with that if the time comes when what the country wants is for you not to be out and about posing a public health risk and you are effectively placed under house arrest, or at the very least barred from public indoor spaces, public transport, work places, and other peoples homes.

Sponsored Links
Back