Vaccine booking fiasco

Not at all, but longer term testing is required rather than the current approach in order to get a better idea of the risks...

So, you think cancer patients should stop taking mRNA vaccines just in case? Although they've been available and prescribed for years?

Sponsored Links
What do you think is relevant in determining long-term side effects?
that is a separate question and one that cant be answered without considering the long term effects of not vaccinating.

would you prefer covid than the vaccine?

its a question Ellal refuses to answer

using timescale as the determinate factor when making comparisons with previous vaccines is not relevant, because:

1. mRNA development is faster than conventional vaccines
2. scientists stopped other work and all collaborated on covid vaccines
3. govts paid for manufacture to begin at same time as trials began -a concurrent that wouldnt normally happen

I tend to be more analytical than those who simply do whatever they are told

that is a complete lie

If you were analytical you would be discussing the comparision of vaccine risk to covid risk.

You have admitted you dont know of any known long term risk of the vaccine.........so your decision is based on irrational fear

that is a separate question and one that cant be answered without considering the long term effects of not vaccinating.

using timescale as the determinate factor when making comparisons with previous vaccines is not relevant, because:

3. govts paid for manufacture to begin at same time as trials began -a concurrent that wouldnt normally happen

Well put, but the nutters won't listen.

Sponsored Links
So, you cannot answer it.

No.
I decide to have the vaccine because I am very old.

However, that does not mean any long term side effects can be determined in a short term.

So, it is a gamble he is willing to take - for the above reason.

Did anyone say it was?

Nevertheless, by definition, long term side effects cannot be determined in the short term.

So, you cannot answer it.

No.
I decide to have the vaccine because I am very old.

However, that does not mean any long term side effects can be determined in a short term.

So, it is a gamble he is willing to take - for the above reason.

Did anyone say it was?

Nevertheless, by definition, long term side effects cannot be determined in the short term.

I understand you answers, however as part of the decision making process, it is not possible to isolate the risk of side effects of the vaccine from the risks of not vaccinating.

it is possible to look at the historical data and see what the risk versus benefits are.

Let's not forget, vaccines are far more benign than drugs, the risk of a thalidomide incident is pretty unlikely.

Well put, but the nutters won't listen.
Not only that, but the vaccination rollout in UK is breaking the link between case numbers and hospitalisation.

That means those who have had the vaccine are collectively reducing the risk for everybody....the people Ellal are calling lemmings are reducing his risk of catching Covid and reducing his lockdown restrictions.

Your reason for not being vaccinated is irrational fear.

You said: "no one knows the medium or long term effect of these vaccines"

Which is the same as saying: "there are no medium or long term known risks of the mRNA vaccines"

So you've based your decision on....nothing :ROFLMAO:

I see Ellal has no answer.

Irrational fear it is then.

I see Ellal has no answer.

Irrational fear it is then.
You really are pathetic...

I have answered you time and time again, but you refuse to understand my replies because you are so fixated on what you have been told to believe!

And you still haven't answered the question "do tell us, do you believe in forced medication?"

Why won't you answer that simple question?

If this actually comes about maybe a little bit of sense will return...

"Covid passports will not be compulsory at music festivals, sports events and other mass gatherings when lockdown restrictions are lifted next month.
Ministers are set to shelve plans for the mandatory use of 'Covid certification' after Freedom Day on July 19."

(y)

Do you agree with this notchy?

I have answered you time and time again

There is a risk of not taking the virus.

You refuse to acknowledge that and you have never ever given any reasoning or linked any of your research to show how you have concluded the risk of vaccine side effects is higher than risk of side effects from Covid.

Last edited:
If this actually comes about maybe a little bit of sense will return...

"Covid passports will not be compulsory at music festivals, sports events and other mass gatherings when lockdown restrictions are lifted next month.
Ministers are set to shelve plans for the mandatory use of 'Covid certification' after Freedom Day on July 19."

(y)

Do you agree with this notchy?

I do agree with it.

What I don't understand is why you do, because if everybody had adopted your "wait and see" attitude, it wouldn't be possible.

He told the Cabinet yesterday that our vaccination success means Britain will be able to 'live with Covid' because the link between virus cases and hospitalisations has been broken
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9738819/Vaccine-passports-over.html

"do tell us, do you believe in forced medication?"
No one in the UK is being forced to take the vaccine so your question is irrelevant to the argument.

Fluff, bluster and cowardice and a backward step for the UK as a whole.

"do tell us, do you believe in forced medication

Where is it forced?

For many years there have been medicine or vaccine requirements for travel to certain countries.
Do you agree with that

Sponsored Links
Back