Vaccine booking fiasco

Sponsored Links
And anyway it's my f*cking choice not yours what I do or do not do as regards what 'jab' goes into my body
You are getting angry because you are wrong and you've no counter argument.

I have done so, but idiots who can't read replies properly love bandying around stupid worn out labels to justify their own lemming like behaviour

You have not.

1. There is a risk from some unknown issue with the vaccine.

2. There is a risk of catching Covid if you avoid the vaccine.

3. If all the UK population had taken your "wait and see" approach, we would have seen another Covid wave with full hospitals and more lockdowns.

You have never provided any comparison of 1 and 2 above
Also you have no answer to 3

Until you do, you are a conspiracist acting on emotion not evidence.

It is a real shame for you and your family you are unable emotionally to look at the evidence objectively.

It's not a research project, it is an opportunity to analyse the data.

Everybody going knows the risk of contracting Covid, there's no covert experiment going on.
Of course it's a research project...

Why do you think it's being organised and studied by the UK government’s Events Research Programme? :rolleyes:

And who said it's covert?

But people need to be better informed before making a decision. You of all people should know that!

So what do you think the risk of contracting Covid is at these events?
1 in 10?
1 in 100?
1 in 1000?
1 in 10000?

Oh that's right, you don't know...

You need to research your lack of understanding of what research means!

You are getting angry because you are wrong and you've no counter argument.
I've given my reasons, but you are too thick to take then on board...

You're the one in the wrong if you can't accept people have the right to individual thought...

And by the way, how's your answer to "do tell us, do you believe in forced medication?" coming along?

Sponsored Links
Why do you think it's being organised and studied by the UK government’s Events Research Programme?

As @Notch7 said,

"Aim of this research programme

The Events Research Programme aims to examine the risk of transmission of Covid-19 from attendance at events and explore ways to enable people to attend a range of events safely.

To achieve this, the programme will explore how a combination of testing and non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs - actions that people can take to mitigate the spread of coronavirus) can inform decisions on safely lifting restrictions at events."

Hard to reconcile this quote...

Step 4 - not before 21 June
Social contact
By Step 4 which will take place no earlier than 21 June, the government hopes to be in a position to remove all legal limits on social contact.

Business, activities and events
We hope to reopen remaining premises, including nightclubs, and ease the restrictions on large events and performances that apply in Step 3. This will be subject to the results of a scientific Events Research Programme to test the outcome of certain pilot events through the spring and summer, where we will trial the use of testing and other techniques to cut the risk of infection. The same Events Research Programme will guide decisions on whether all limits can be removed on weddings and other life events.
With this
It's not a research project, it is an opportunity to analyse the data.
I'd call that a proven liar!

I've given my reasons

No you haven't.

There is a risk of not taking the vaccine
There is a risk from taking the vaccine.

You have yet to provide any evidence of that risk comparison.

In fact you willfully refuse to acknowledge there is a risk from not taking the vaccine.....which undermines your argument on every front

But people need to be better informed before making a decision. You of all people should know that

Don't talk utter rubbish, everybody breathing in this country knows that if they increase social contact, they increase risk.

So what do you think the risk of contracting Covid is at these events

What is your personal risk of catching Covid.

What is your risk of getting ill from Covid?
What is your risk of getting ill from the vaccine?

You must have analysed both of these risks.....otherwise you wouldn't have been able to make an informed choice.

Let's see your evidence

I'd call that a proven liar!
wrong

anybody with a brain cell knows that large social events increase covid risk.

What is dishonest about the govt is they already have data from earlier events and have avoided publishing it -Andrew Lloyd Webber has pointed this out, as the data that is available does point out that the risk is low.

Sponsored Links
Back