Vaccine booking fiasco

mottie now seems to be called out on 'sexist abuse' repeatedly...

Is he fed up with 'tedious nitpicking'?

Sponsored Links
I'm not an anti vaxxer, but answer me this...

Should anything happen to you or yours due to the vaccine(s) untested short/medium/long term effects would you expect recompense?
Yes, I would.

But from Bacofoil, as obviously there must have been pinholes in their product.

97447977-FEF3-4E1E-9070-8F4F6D180178.jpeg
To jab or not to jab.
:ROFLMAO::D

Sponsored Links
you could take the sensible approach and wait until the jabs are proven to be safe

The sensible approach is accepting there is a tiny risk from the vaccine and there is a risk from getting Covid.

You are making the dishonest argument that choosing to not have the vaccine is a risk free option.
It is not.

Should anything happen to you or yours due to the vaccine(s) untested short/medium/long term effects would you expect recompense

Dishonest argument.

1 the vaccine is tested

2 what would you say to your loved ones if they got Covid and got seriously ill?

3 pharmaceutical companies had the decision to begin vaccine use taken out of their hands, that means the pharmas weren't able to do a financial risk analysis, therefore they didn't agree to accept risks.

In a pandemic, that is perfectly reasonable and not the smoking gun you desperately want it to be.

You are unable to provide any valid argument for not vaccinating.

So you are a conspiracist.
Yawn...

I have done so, but idiots who can't read replies properly love bandying around stupid worn out labels to justify their own lemming like behaviour!

And anyway it's my f*cking choice not yours what I do or do not do as regards what 'jab' goes into my body...

But do tell us, do you believe in forced medication?

Sports fans warned: you will be guinea pigs at UK summer events

"People attending major sporting events over the next few weeks should be told explicitly that they are taking part in potentially risky research, scientists have warned.

Approximately 40,000 fans are due to attend England’s clash with Germany at Wembley on Tuesday, while the crowd will be 60,000 for the semi-finals and final next week. Tens of thousands will head to Wimbledon from tomorrow, while next month 140,000 are expected at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix.

Health experts say these events are being permitted purely to determine the risks involved in major gatherings that might then be held later in the year as the nation attempts to return to some kind of normality.

“These are research projects. That is the only reason they are being permitted,” said Professor John Edmunds of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine."

Good luck lab rats!

Sports fans warned: you will be guinea pigs at UK summer events

"People attending major sporting events over the next few weeks should be told explicitly that they are taking part in potentially risky research, scientists have warned.

Approximately 40,000 fans are due to attend England’s clash with Germany at Wembley on Tuesday, while the crowd will be 60,000 for the semi-finals and final next week. Tens of thousands will head to Wimbledon from tomorrow, while next month 140,000 are expected at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix.

Health experts say these events are being permitted purely to determine the risks involved in major gatherings that might then be held later in the year as the nation attempts to return to some kind of normality.

“These are research projects. That is the only reason they are being permitted,” said Professor John Edmunds of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine."

Good luck lab rats!

More dishonesty from Ellal.

It's not a research project, it is an opportunity to analyse the data.

Everybody going knows the risk of contracting Covid, there's no covert experiment going on.

Sponsored Links
Back