Vaccine booking fiasco

EFL makes a fair point or reasonable point

there could well be side effects to this vaccine caper , who knows

one big experiment on the human race :confused:

dont think it effected me (yet) some one said that the vaccine could cause willy shrinkage

but at the moment all seems well with me , any others noticed any thing :idea:

Sponsored Links
Shes had that mental image too....

daenerys-targaryen-season-8-vw-1080x1920.jpg

All I have said is that the long term effects of the vaccine cannot be determined in the short term - and people argue with that
I am not arguing with it.

but as a standalone statement it has no purpose.......what are you trying to prove
what can you do with that statement?

once we explore what it means in a real life scenario....one discovers life means making choices.
Not having the vaccine has risks and consequences

Sponsored Links
People were ridiculing a poster for being concerned about long term side effects and I merely pointed out that no one yet knows - so, naturally for the forum, others accuse me of all sorts of things.

People were ridiculing a poster for being concerned about long term side effects and I merely pointed out that no one yet knows - so, naturally for the forum, others accuse me of all sorts of things.

What is it about, "more than one hundred years of vaccinations have not introduced long term effects", do you not follow.

You do realise that each yearly flu vaccine, is technically a new vaccine, introduced each year.

Your worries are misplaced, and should be targeted against contracting this awful disease.

Some side effects take a long time to occur. Roughly eight weeks.

If you were being vaccinated in the first three months then being worried about rare slow acting effects is reasonable.

If you were getting vaccinated in the first six months of the rollout then worries about slow acting very rare (1 in a million) effects are plausible.

We're now in the eighth month. We're now picking up the ultra rare 1 in 12 million side effects. Being worried about any additional even rarer ones is just silly.

One of the long term effects of the vaccine is not being dead from the disease.

And you still refuse to say how the risk of side effects from the vaccine are higher than getting ill from Covid.
You really are thick as sh*t...

I have repeatedly said no-one knows...

But you refuse to say that getting ill from the 'virus' is worse than the possible medium/long term effects of the vaccines...

Why is that?

I have repeatedly said no-one knows...
But you refuse to say that getting ill from the 'virus' is worse than the possible medium/long term effects of the vaccines...
Why is that?
What if someone says, "it is known, statistically, that getting ill from the 'virus' is worse than the possible unknown medium/long term effects of the vaccines"

It is known that jumping from a plane without a parachute is known to be worse, than the unknown effect of staying in the plane and landing normally.
For sure, the plane could crash, you could be attacked by another passenger, the plane could be hijacked, etc, etc.
What would you choose? Would you choose to jump, and risk the worst, or would you choose to take your chances on the unknown, but currently assumed safer option?
I suspect you will accept that the vast majority of people will choose the currently assumed safer option.

I suspect you will accept that the vast majority of people will choose the currently assumed safer option.
But assumed by what criteria exactly, and what if 'current' knowledge changes as has already happened many times?

And how do those who apparently 'know' reach that decision?

Currently the 'vast majority of people' are simply doing what they are told to do without thinking because of a bizarre belief that 'authority' always knows best...

History is littered with evidence to show otherwise!

And how do those who apparently 'know' reach that decision?

Currently the 'vast majority of people' are simply doing what they are told to do without thinking because of a bizarre belief that 'authority' always knows best...

Oh dear, you arent very bright, are you :ROFLMAO:

Your argument is as stupid as it comes:

"Im not taking the vaccine I will wait and see"

okay smarty pants, what are you waiting for?

you claim that the people taking the vaccine are stupid........so if we were all clever like you, we would all be "waiting and seeing" too

and if that was the case..........nobody would take the vaccine so you would never find out :ROFLMAO:

Vaccines, Europe, teachers telling kids what to do in the classroom….ellals always in the so-called 'educated' minority. It’ll never learn.

Sponsored Links
Back