Final Brexit Vote (Please!)

Shall We Ask Admin To Ban All Future Mention of Brexit on DIYNot?

• Yes please! No more Brexit discussions!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Nooo, Brexit is my life now, I can't go a day without arguing about it!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't care, I'll go with the majority (and then moan about it if I don't agree)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
and I am wondering where everybody's sense of humour has gone. Maybe mine is too dry at times :)

Sponsored Links
and I am wondering where everybody's sense of humour has gone. Maybe mine is too dry at times :)
Drier the better for me!..to counter the pseudo intellectuals up their own asson here.

And I wonder which part of allowing people a point of view in the topic posted here do you find so hard to grasp?
Well, then there is much wonderment about.

Because I now wonder why you think that pointing out to people who are complaining that there are topics here in which they have no interest, and asking that these should therefore not be allowed, that they can simply not bother to read or participate in the topics which cause them such anguish means I'm trying to deny them their point of view.

Pointing out that someone's opinion is ludicrous is not censorship.

Censorship is demanding that topics you can easily avoid and thus not be impacted by be stopped because you have no interest in discussing them.

And there we have it:

upload_2018-11-23_11-38-55.png

5 people so thick that they can't grasp the idea that if they have no interest in a topic the thing to do is to just not get involved in it, not demand that nobody else be allowed to.

Sponsored Links
Censorship is demanding that topics you can easily avoid and thus not be impacted by be stopped because you have no interest in discussing them.

I don't think it's really comparable to state sponsored censorship in the sense that no one's suggesting you can't have an opinion, we're just sick of hearing it.

Sammy - let's try this. I'll space the words out to slow down your reading, that way you might actually understand them.

If

you

are

sick

of

reading

on

a

particular

subject

then

all

you

have

to

do

is

to

stop

reading

them

and

stop

replying

to

them.

Simples.

And there we have it:

View attachment 152826

5 people so thick that they can't grasp the idea that if they have no interest in a topic the thing to do is to just not get involved in it, not demand that nobody else be allowed to.

And 1 person so thick they can’t tell the poll and whole thread is a light hearted joke to dilute the mass of serious Brexit threads.

And 1 person so thick they can’t tell the poll and whole thread is a light hearted joke to dilute the mass of serious Brexit threads.

Im not sure that light hearted and Ban all sheds fit in the same sentence :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back