Finger injury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hurt like ****!!

IMG_6441.JPG

Anyone else got a fake injury to show?

Sponsored Links
Have you not considered what the bone is from when you dug it up? After several days of digging my trenches I saw a murder documentary and considered calling the cops to say I thought there might be someone buried on my site so they would dig it up for me.

Sponsored Links
That's a good idea!!! I dug up some false teeth once so there could have been some old dear nearby.

Looks like it. I occasionally find bits of bone in the garden. Animals dies, they are eaten by other animals, but the bones are mostly left behind.

A couple of years back I had some youth helping me dig over (and sieve the worst of the rubbish out of) an area of the garden. We found quite a few bones. At the end of the day the who is a medical student put the skeleton together as best as was possible - we had maybe 50% of it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back