Fireworks..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There was a thread not long back about fireworks (can't find it), fair enough Bonfire night, New Years Eve but fxxk me.

This was out eldest tonight, took herself off into the kitchen after some knobber started letting them off tonight, I'd only nicely got in from work.

Yes we do pic up their mess before anyone rolls that on out..

20201114_170614.jpg

Sponsored Links
There was a thread not long back about fireworks (can't find it), fair enough Bonfire night, New Years Eve but fxxk me.

This was out eldest tonight, took herself off into the kitchen after some knobber started letting them off tonight, I'd only nicely got in from work.

View attachment 211406

It's dwali isn't it?

View attachment 211406

:mad::mad::mad:

It's time they were completely banned for public sale.

Sponsored Links
Should be just 3 days imo. Bonfire, NYE and Dwali. Not for weeks either side, leading up to events.. at least then owners can be prepared and animals stress levels kept to a minimum.

Should be just 3 days imo. Bonfire, NYE and Dwali. Not for weeks either side, leading up to events.. at least then owners can be prepared and animals stress levels kept to a minimum.

Diwali (sorry spelt it incorrectly above) is a 5 day festival.

They should be banned totally. No public displays no backyard bonfires. Our di*****d neighbours set a couple off the other night that nearly blew our windows out. One of their other neighbours went round and threatened to kick their heads in. There ia no need of fireworks that are that loud.

Not very inclusive, what about Eid and Ramadan.

Not very inclusive, what about Eid and Ramadan.
What about them?

Alright, any bleeding festival/day, the point I made is not dragging it out for weeks as am sure you realise. Celebrate on the actual day.

They should be banned totally. No public displays no backyard bonfires. Our di*****d neighbours set a couple off the other night that nearly blew our windows out. One of their other neighbours went round and threatened to kick their heads in. There ia no need of fireworks that are that loud.

I agree, let's have repeats of Terry and June on the 31st Dec 11:00 PM until 1:00 AM, be much better than those horrible noisy fireworks set off from the London eye on years gone by.

We can all enjoy that over a mug of cocoa.

Sponsored Links
Back