Fireworks..

Sponsored Links
Ban this, ban that...

Same old grumps...

Having said that, I'll accept a ban on fireworks the day they ban dogs!
(except of course guide dogs and genuine working dogs in the countryside)

If you don't like fireworks being bought and set off in people's gardens, you need to campaign for a change in the law

You can let off fireworks any day of the year up to 11pm, except Nov 5th, when the cut off time is Midnight.

It's one of those things (like public photography) that is perfectly lawful, but many people dislike and think it should be limited.

Ban this, ban that...

Same old grumps...

Having said that, I'll accept a ban on fireworks the day they ban dogs!
(except of course guide dogs and genuine working dogs in the countryside)
You’re posting early - are you on the night shift again or just having trouble sleeping? I had some fireworks to celebrate an individuals departure last year. Still got 'em. :(

Sponsored Links
If you don't like fireworks being bought and set off in people's gardens, you need to campaign for a change in the law

You can let off fireworks any day of the year up to 11pm, except Nov 5th, when the cut off time is Midnight.

It's one of those things (like public photography) that is perfectly lawful, but many people dislike and think it should be limited.

It was debated yet again in parliament, well for about 2 mins, before being discounted. So I wouldn't expect a change any time soon.

You’re posting early - are you on the night shift again or just having trouble sleeping? I had some fireworks to celebrate an individuals departure last year. Still got 'em. :(
leave.jpg

It's hardly broken, so no need to fix it imho. Far more pressing issues .
Indeed...

Luckily the government didn't waste time on this, as although there are always a few idiots who abuse things the majority are sensible...

An example nicely set here by the usual suspects who waste time on continuing to replay duff records!

You’re posting early - are you on the night shift again or just having trouble sleeping?
Just working and making money...

Unlike others who have admitted they are 'swinging the lead' and playing the system (n)

I blame the RWR BAD PEOPLE anyone who likes fireworks is no doubt an RWR these fireworks they breed hatred its not gunpowder it's pure pig fat REALLY BAD, i saw an RWR launch a firework at a boat off the Kentish coast :ROFLMAO: i didn't know whether to scream or just fwap out one out over it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back