'Flag sneering'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. My wife is 10 years younger than me and rather demanding. Great now that my youngest works part time at Maccies.:)

Am I reading too much into this or is he bringing you home a fillet O Fish?

Sponsored Links
Nonsense. My wife is 10 years younger than me and rather demanding. Great now that my youngest works part time at Maccies.:)

Am I reading too much into this or is he bringing you home a fillet O Fish?

Sponsored Links
With his multiple faux pas, you would expect Bodd to know the meaning and the origin of the expression.

You should get a few laughs with that joke:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... 3 in all .....everyone else is ignoring you.... I'm not. :ROFLMAO: that was funny

from Auntie to Anti, how the BBC has changed over the years, Once Aunty Beeb seen as a member of the family - Now its the Anti-British Broadcasting Company.

I just see it... Nothing much to it really.
Jenrick didn't know what to make of it or what to say as it wasn't serious or funny.
Charlie was just a cock and unfunny. Naga like most BBC ****s thought it was funny but she would its written in BBC contracts.

The BBC has a **** middle classed sense of humour that shows their comedy.

I stick with what I said earlier but I wouldn't take to much offence.

Go on lets have your glaring examples
They don't exist.

The RWR have shifted further and further to the right. They desperately need their own channel with zero truth and much left bashing. Poor old Wail reading sods are desperate for it.

RWR are the most gullible iditos around.

Defend Jenrick being caught giving £40m tax break to a billionaire but then go ape s hit because some no name BBC presenter commented about someone putting up the flag in his background.

I just see it... Nothing much to it really.
Jenrick didn't know what to make of it or what to say as it wasn't serious or funny.
Charlie was just a cock and unfunny. Naga like most BBC ****s thought it was funny but she would its written in BBC contracts.

The BBC has a **** middle classed sense of humour that shows their comedy.

I stick with what I said earlier but I wouldn't take to much offence.

The same Jenrick all you RWR defend after giving £40m tax break to a billionaire acquaintence.

That didnt get you lot as upset as a nothing story.

"Jenrick has faced mounting pressure over the issue, after emails between civil servants released last month suggested he was “insistent” that the decision be rushed through in January in time for Desmond to avoid a £45m community levy to the borough. Desmond donated £12,000 to the party a fortnight after permission was granted."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back