Flight 4U 9525

I have locked myself out many times, and getting in is usually relatively easy, just have to nip into my neighbors borrow a hammer and I am in before you could even blink your eyes. Usually takes longer to borrow a hammer!

Sponsored Links
Your door must be shoite :mrgreen:
And pretty knackered by now.

Exactly how many hammers do you think make it into hand luggage nowadays?
And what chance do you think they'd have against a door supposedly designed to withstand a grenade blast?

I have locked myself out many times, and getting in is usually relatively easy, just have to nip into my neighbors borrow a hammer and I am in before you could even blink your eyes. Usually takes longer to borrow a hammer!

Bet the local burglars just love you.

I think you all agree how easy it is to smash your way into any house, I picked up some key points after watching how the Police raids houses looking for gangs, people smugglers, illegal immigrants and other drug pushers, it has been shown many times on National TV! I think Pilots should be given similar training! :LOL:

Sponsored Links

Bet the local burglars just love you.

Touch wood I have not been broken into my house now for nearly 35 years, but my cars parked outside were targeted twice, and you won't believe they tried to steal an Old Nissan Micra L reg worth about £300, broke drivers door window to gain entry, and managed to break steering lock as well, but fortunately I had taken its battery off as I needed it for another car! It must have been their most disappointing day! :LOL:

(I did NOT report this to the Police as doing so (for the sake of a £300 car) would only damage the local area statistics on crime and burglaries, and insurance companies start discriminating heavily against high crime areas, or post codes, some even refuse car insurance if you happen to be otherwise a good accident free driver for so many years and not a single claim, yet they can refuse insurance or quote diabolical figures. So never report your car if broken into and not stolen, as you would be paying for it through higher insurance premiums. Only report if someone is murdered and not injured! :LOL:

Seriously I advice other people when they get broken into and not much is stolen or damaged, so why bother with reporting to Police or try and make a claim from insurance in the first place when you will be ruining your chance to get a lower renewal quote, and ruining for everyone else living in your post code as a high crime area, plus the fact you will have to pay the Excess of a few hundred pounds from your own pocket as well! You are better off keeping quiet about small incidents. Even pays for you to repair other person's property or car damage in a minor collision, don't get involved with insurances as they are a farce! (unless you are driving a Ferrari or a lambo, in which case you wouldn't really give a toss about a higher premium) Most people don't think far enough of the repercussions of a claim they make for a small loss.

I think you all agree how easy it is to smash your way into any house, I picked up some key points after watching how the Police raids houses looking for gangs, people smugglers, illegal immigrants and other drug pushers, it has been shown many times on National TV! I think Pilots should be given similar training!

I'm pretty sure that the doors are built with the intention of keeping hijackers out of the cockpit, even if there are several of them and even if they are using fire axes or other accessible tools, and even if they are threatening cabin crew or other hostages. So they can be expected to keep out anyone else. If they didn't they wouldn't keep out hijackers, which were formerly quite a worry.

I think you all agree how easy it is to smash your way into any house, I picked up some key points after watching how the Police raids houses looking for gangs, people smugglers, illegal immigrants and other drug pushers, it has been shown many times on National TV! I think Pilots should be given similar training!

I'm pretty sure that the doors are built with the intention of keeping hijackers out of the cockpit, even if there are several of them and even if they are using fire axes or other accessible tools, and even if they are threatening cabin crew or other hostages. So they can be expected to keep out anyone else. If they didn't they wouldn't keep out hijackers, which were formerly quite a worry.
One would hope that they'd keep anyone out for sufficient time for a pilot to land the plane at a reasonable local spot, airport or not :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back