Flueless Gas Fire

Well, after taking on board all the comments and carrying out my own research on flueless gas fires, I decided to return the fire to Homebase today. Fair play to them, they didn't even argue the toss and gave me my money back immediately. Incidentally, what are people's thoughts on the electric versus gas fire debate ? The reason I ask is that I obviously now need to find another fire !!!!

Sponsored Links
electric is much safer, 100% efficient and doesn't require servicing. You could also fit it yourself ;) the only thing better about gas is it looks better

I would guestimate that an electric fire would be cheaper to run than a conventional inset living flame (Pocal Foint) since it is difficult to work out how much heat actually enters the room and how much heats the great outdoors..

Sponsored Links
Flueless G/F with Catlytic Convertor, converts CO into CO2, which Depletes Oxygen and the water vapour contained within the flue gasses will make your Window run with Water! I would not recommend, Install or Service one, the only job I am prepared to undertake is to Remove and Cap off ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back