flueless gas fire.

Mattysupra, I've just been reading ypur nonsense thread about you writing a whole website and us providing all the details..

? what you going on about? Where have i said im writing a whole website for you providing details?

I take it your refering to my post asking for help on other trades sealing rooms etc. //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=255610 So that i can pass on the info while training other trades the dangers or blocking up vents etc. If i dont know or the other people trainning other trades why there is a whole in the floor then floorlayers etc will carry on 'reparing' the hole in the floor etc.

Not to teach plummers how to do there job!

I was hoping that i could the basics from you lot on why the hole is there etc and then take my findings back to the college etc and then contact the right person maybe to come help us write into the agenda of training for importance of vents etc .

But as nobody seems to want to talk about it or help i guess i will carry on as we are. Its not my problem.

Bit like we may as well carry on telling people to install chipboard into new builds rather than developing a new easy to remove subfloor so plumbers etc can get under the floors.

I give up trying to speak to plumbers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back